• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New CigarPass.com site launched.

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
This new platform will allow us to push out more articles easier than ever before. Let me know if you find any bugs. Thank you.

Will do, looks great though! :)

Seems very quick and responsive here, Rod.  Thank you, and well done...!!

looks good!! :cool: 

Must be me, but it seems slower so far. Cleared out the cache as well. It seems every time I click on a topic or forum, it takes 5-10 seconds to get there. I've tried Chrome, Firefox, and IE...all react with the same slowness.

Might be a little off topic, but IMHO you've got one of if not the best mobile platform pages I've ever used.  Really nice when I sit outside with my smart phone, makes browsing and posting a snap.

Thanks, Rod - !!

ironpeddler said:
Must be me, but it seems slower so far. Cleared out the cache as well. It seems every time I click on a topic or forum, it takes 5-10 seconds to get there. I've tried Chrome, Firefox, and IE...all react with the same slowness.
.....might finally be time to get off dial up internet, Gary. ...;-)

Had a password hiccup, but that was fixed fast. This screams on the new iPad Air. By the way, I ran the Ookla net speed test, I'm getting 27 MPS. Which is just as fast as my main machine. SMOKIN !

Ed that's the speed of your ISP, not CP. ;)

Here's CP's speed, good IMHO but some tips would be to parallelize downloads across hostnames, leverage browser caching, and combine external JavaScript.

ScreenShot2013-11-07at51018PM_zps466958ba.png