• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Company

JoseGonzalez

All,
I have decided to live the dream and open a cigar company. The company is a new approach to the internet cigar business, combining impossible and hard to find cigars with everyday brand name cigars that are the cheapest anywhere on the web. Below is the pitch, but feel free to contact me to ask any questions you have. Feel free to offer me any suggestions.

We are new kind of company. We list products for Brick and Mortar stores that can't move them off their shelves fast enough. They need to recoup inventory costs, so we help them by expanding their local market to a national market. Since this is a way for them to blow out inventory, we usually get very discounted prices and we pass these savings on to you. We also allow for individuals or stores to sell their collectible cigars. By doing this mix of selling, we allow for people who wish to buy their favorite cigars at a steeply reduced price while at the same time helping the collectors to expand their collection or acquire that cigar that has alluded them all these years.

http://www.cigarconsignment.com

*Disclaimer - any cigar that is listed on the site came from third party people or companies and none are cigars that I have received from any of you. Most products are regular production cigars and are highly discounted. Some of the HTF stuff is marked up per seller's prices so please don't flame me for that. I don't set the prices.

If quality isn't up to par, what recourse would the buyer have?

Full refund by your business, or the consingee? If you are proposing being the middle-man or broker, do you have the facilities to properly store returned stock?

You've got some cool stuff on there, just some of the prices are a little too high for my taste ($300 for a box of Sharkies :( ). All in all, good site, easy to navigate. Best of luck with the endeavor. :thumbs:

You've got some cool stuff on there, just some of the prices are a little too high for my taste ($300 for a box of Sharkies :( ). All in all, good site, easy to navigate. Best of luck with the endeavor. :thumbs:

Thanks man!

I don't set the prices, so some of the HTF stuff is a little pricey, but the regular production stuff, like LP9, Illusione, Tatuaje, Davidoff, AF Mag Rs, etc., are actually really cheap. The majority of the products are the cheapest I've seen anywhere, honestly. There is one of the original, still new in the store, S.T. Dupont Opus X lighters (Black and Gold) that is 50 bucks under MSRP from back when it was released. There are some really good finds and some stuff that is pricey that is more for the fleabag crowed.

Thanks man!

I don't set the prices, so some of the HTF stuff is a little pricey, but the regular production stuff, like LP9, Illusione, Tatuaje, Davidoff, AF Mag Rs, etc., are actually really cheap. The majority of the products are the cheapest I've seen anywhere, honestly. There is one of the original, still new in the store, S.T. Dupont Opus X lighters (Black and Gold) that is 50 bucks under MSRP from back when it was released. There are some really good finds and some stuff that is pricey that is more for the fleabag crowed.

Yeah, I reread your first post before I said anything more. I saw some Illusione on there that was pretty cheap, and $50 bucks for a box of LFD Mysterios, that's crazy cheap.

Best of luck on your new endeavor!

IMO, you are aiming at the best clientele during an economic "downturn".

Some prices are great and some are way over the top. But for your target customer, that probably won't be an issue.

I thought the pitch was well done and made sense! I hope your business does really well!

Good luck!

I ordered a box from him a couple of days ago. Great price, fast shipping, and very good communication throughout the process. I would definitely order again Good luck with your business!