• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEW CONTEST: 1st Annual CP Internet Road Rally

KStevenson

I've decided to hold a contest. If this format works well, it will be the first of what I hope to make an annual event.Starting Monday 3/5/2001, I will post a question at 10:00 PM ET every night for the next 10 days. Contest participants will email their response to KStevenson@CigarPass.com. I will reply with a confirmation message as soon as
I read your email. If you have answered incorrectly, you will be given the opportunity to correct your response.The contest winner will be the person who correctly answers the most questions in the shortest amount of time with the fewest incorrect answers.Prize
A bundle of 25 Oxmoor Smoke Shoppe Private Label cigars. These are handmade, long filler Honduran puros from my local tobacconist.

Official Rules(Edited by KStevenson at 11:10 pm on Mar. 4, 2001)

Due to last night's technical difficulties, I've decided to delay the start of the contest until tonight (3/6). I'll be
posting two questions at 10:00 PM EST.

Question #1:When is CigarPass.com's birthday?Question #2:What four cigars comprise the Altadis "Perfect Foursome"?
REMEMBER:Email your responses to KStevenson@CigarPass.comAnyone posting an answer to the CP bulletin board will be disqualified.I'll accept answers for Questions #1 and #2 until 10:00 PM EST Wed. 3/7.Good Luck!
(Edited by KStevenson at 10:25 pm on Mar. 6, 2001)

Just a clarification on the way the contest works. You don't have to answer every question to win. You just have to answer the most questions in the shortest amount of time with the fewest incorrect guesses.Translation: If you don't know the answer for question #1, but do know the answer for question #2, go ahead and mail me your response for Q2. You can mail me the answer to Q1 after you've done some research.

Contest Standings as of 3/7Michael Headley
---------------
2 correctShadow
------
1 correctTexcigar
--------
1 correct
1 incorrectDarrenR
-------
1 correct
1 incorrectBurntfingers
------------
1 correct
1 incorrect

Question #3Q3: What is the motto at the bottom of the ASC (Alt.Smokers.Cigars) logo?I will accept answers for this question until 10:00 PM EST on 3/8Good Luck!(Edited by KStevenson at 10:00 pm on Mar. 7, 2001)

Question #4: (Thanks Darren)Q4: Since 1971, there have only been four releases of Macanudo Vintage. List the years in order.I'll accept answers for this question until 3/9 10:00 PM EST Good luck!
(Edited by KStevenson at 9:16 am on Mar. 9, 2001)

I believe it is Q#4 sir.
And will you be posting who got Q #3 correct?
:biggrin:
I got question 4 right ! :)