• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Fuente Stuff from Prometheus

KayakinBoy

I was raised in the canebrake by an ol' mama lion
Yep, I got the same e-mail that I am sure others got on here. It's talk about it. :laugh:

opus22-1.jpg
opus22-2.jpg
opus22-3.jpg

From left to right: El Escorpion, El Escorpion Maduro, Princesa D, Perfecxion No.2, Chili Pepper, Love Story,Tauros The Bull, Scorpio, LFMF

opus22-4.jpg
opus22-5.jpg
opus22-6.jpg

From left to right: BBMF, BBMF Maduro, Rising X, SerieX X Square, Shark, Forbidden X, Reserva d'Chateau, Perfecxion X

With 2 Sharks, 2 Lanceros, and only 5 regular release Opus, $950.00 does not seem like a bad deal.

cigar.jpg
band.jpg

Now the Don Arturo Gran AniverXario Humidor for $7,500.00 seems a little steep, but I would love to try one of them. A GB with a raffle for the humidor would be something I am sure a few of us would jump on.

I'm seriously going to have to rob a bank someday...

find the bank ill go get a job there to be the inside man

Just out of idol curosity if one could find one, could one expect to pay?

Just out of idol curosity if one could find one, could one expect to pay?

I think MSRP has been between 750-1000 depending on the years for the CFCF22's... I wouldn't be surprised that this years CFCF22 is a little bit higher. Lots of special cigars.

Well if thats all, I'll take 2. You see I am in luck some man just called and told me that won 375,000 Dollars in the Jamaican lottery. All I have to do is wire him a 1,500 dollar processing fee and the money is mine. Its totally legit, I mean the accent was authentic and caller ID said Jamaica. I guess you all better make sure your wish-list are current.

:thumbs: :D :thumbs:

Well if thats all, I'll take 2. You see I am in luck some man just called and told me that won 375,000 Dollars in the Jamaican lottery. All I have to do is wire him a 1,500 dollar processing fee and the money is mine. Its totally legit, I mean the accent was authentic and caller ID said Jamaica. I guess you all better make sure your wish-list are current.

:thumbs: :D :thumbs:

Was it a 718 number? :laugh:

All right, this is absolutely freakin' nuts. Everyone should take their hats off to Fuente for mastering the art of exclusivity.

-Mark

Was it a 718 number? :laugh:

Yeah then he said I had to push some other buttons in certain sequence. When I told my "grammy" about it she said the same guy called her too. Where just a luck bunch I guess. :thumbs:

Ok, I love Fuente's as much as anyone. I would choose Short Story/Best Seller/Work of Art as my desert Island stogie hands down. But are these new lines really worth the kind of money they are charging? I have tried many of the Opus line and they are very good, but some of these prices are insane (imho).

Let the newbie bashing begin.

Ok, I love Fuente's as much as anyone. I would choose Short Story/Best Seller/Work of Art as my desert Island stogie hands down. But are these new lines really worth the kind of money they are charging? I have tried many of the Opus line and they are very good, but some of these prices are insane (imho).

Let the newbie bashing begin.

Why would you be bashed for forming an opinion about a cigar?? Lots of guys on here don't think Opus is worth the price tag, as it just doesn't do "it" for them...

And besides, that leave an extra Opus 22 set available for me!!! :cool: But seriously, that price tag IS DEATH. :(

Thanks

Maybe I was just confused/intimidated by all of the "Newbie of 08 war veteran" links I have seen on some profiles (like yours). :whistling:

I would happy to be enlightened or directed to the appropriate link to be educated.

Thanks

Maybe I was just confused/intimidated by all of the "Newbie of 08 war veteran" links I have seen on some profiles (like yours). :whistling:

I would happy to be enlightened or directed to the appropriate link to be educated.

I didn't take place in the '08 war but I'm a survivor from the '07 war.

The Newbie war is just a way to have fun. The newbies and fogs get together and send bombs (unexpected packages of cigars) to the opposing side. It's just a great way for the community to come together.

Thanks

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: No problem!! Actually, if you click on the banner itself, it's hot-linked to the Newbie War of 08' thread!

Trust me, that skirmish was FAR from any type of newbie bashing/flaming... Just one big ass PIF'ing war on the FOGs. Lots of bombs flying, good-natured ribbing, and empty wallets!

You gonna enlist for it in 2009? Make sure you call me up when you do! The Commander is always in need of a few good newbs. :sign: