• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New guy on the block

northernmoris

FFOX Whore
This is my first time posting in this section and for a good reason.. As I'm sure you can guess I just got into smoking a pipe. I been wanting to try it and the owner of my local is a big pipe guy.. Last week I started with a cheap briar, and some aromatics.. This week I got 2 estates, a Peterson and Savinelli, and yesterday bought a new Savinelli, followed by 3 tins, night on the town, navy flake and '07 christmas cheer.. The Mortons was good.. Now to look for some others recommended. Gonna look for some Dunhill nightcap and butternut burley next.. Been playing around with some packing techniques, bought a lighter because matches got scarce. In time I guess....

Come on in! The water's fine. ;)

Glad to hear you took the plunge, bro.

Steve

I think I'm going to be taking the plunge myself in the near future. Been thinking about it and reading some of the other posts here, which have basically accelerated my thinking about it. It's about time, for me! :D