• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

new humi, few new sticks, updated pics 8/27 pg. 2

OahuGrown

Rod hooked it up big time, he pm'ed me after seeing the thread i made about the medici humi originally wanted.
it's not no cabinet or freezerdor or something but im gonna have fun filling it.
my 50ct that doesn't even hold 50cigars isn't cutting it anymore so i need to expand and this is what i chose to do it with.
now im gonna be able to get some isom's! i need to find a place or someone who can sell them to me in singles though :(
anyways, here it is.

HUM-200DL_02.jpg

HUM-200DL_03.jpg

HUM-200DL_04.jpg

http://www.qualityimporters.com/qualityimp...etail.asp?ID=74

should be here in about 5-7 days, hawaii shipping is a bitch!

THANKS ROD

just thought i'd share my joy.

Congrats on the new humi....now, time to fill it up........then , time to buy another humidor, then fill that one up and on and on and on.......

yea true lol, i never thought i'd fill my 50ct humi, but this hobby just sucks you in deeper and deeper everytime you pick up a smoke.

Congrats on the new humi! Welcome to the battle of trying to make sure you have enough room for your smokes! Next time, i'm just building a walk in!

PM me, and we can talk about starting you off with some nice sticks.

I have the same one - works great, except it is not big enough - I am ready to go to a coolidor for my b-day. I never thought I would fill it, but I filled it and my 100 count humi I had before it. This habit can get out of control real quick. :sign:

Congrats on the new humi!

Growth is a wonderful thing, prepare to grow,
it is out of your control. ;)

Brian

im contemplating on buy a isom sampler from a reputable site since i can't find anyone who would sell me 1 or 2 single isom's.
it'll be like the home welcoming party for my new humi.

That humi was actually featured in the '03 edition of Cigar Aficionado.

Filling it up is half the fun. :D

Thanks for supporting CP! :thumbs:

thanks guys
hmm i wonder if they someone has that article online.
thanks again Rod, oh thanks to wyatt, for his comment and his protection.

If filling it is half the fun wait until you try emptying it :p

Yeah, I looked hard at that Treasure Dome chest before I decided I needed the size of the Vicksburg. I would gut those humifers and fill 'em with beads though. I might make that one my 2nd though, LMK how you like it after you get it in.

will do, i'll take more pics when it arrives, as for the humidifers, i though about doing that, i have an some viper beads in my 50ct but i doubt it'll be enough so i guess i'll use the device that comes with it till i get more beads.

i've been lookin out for the post man since last friday, and even more today but i didnt' see any boxes.

i even told my sister to look out for a package that's supposed to be coming for me because i had to go train. well i did my thing on the mat and came home and still no box. i hung around in my room, just to be with my gf and my son, then i decided to go eat something, i couldn't find anyting good in the refridgerator inside the house so i went out in the back to the other fridge(yes we have 2) so i lookin and lookin and i sense something's different and that something there's something staring at me, so i look to the right and what do i see on the table? the damn box!

so like a 5yr old kid on christmas i tore the bitch open and i feel my face slowly gettin tighter as im smiling so hard.

here are some pics, i counldn't take much because the battery was dying, ooohh boy am i gonna have fun filling this up.

DSC06179.jpg

DSC06180.jpg

DSC06181.jpg

DSC06182.jpg

thanks again rod, my humi came in great condition, i love it already.