• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New JdN

Drew_Moberly

Refinding My Love of Cigars
anyone had that new joya de nicaragua monstrosity? its like 6 x 50 or something outrageous like that? i picked one up today at the local and im just wondering if anyone else has had it.

I haven't smoked that particular JdN but they are very STRONG cigars so consider yourself warned! :laugh:

only strong if ur a pussy bill....but i guess that cat part rings true lol :sign:

I always smoke the JDN Atanos. They really have a nice punch to them.

It's called the Magnum 660. It's the exact same ring and shape of the Gran Consul only longer. And yes,Drew,you are a pussy!!! :D

smoked what i think was the robusto, the ring was like a 60 and yes it rang my bell. thanks to a certain man from gotham. thanks T. :cool:...................................edit for spelling!

Yes the Grand Consul, Gran Reserva is a great cigar! I can't imagine this new one would be any less. This was the last cigar I smoked at the Quad City Herf.

I really like the belicoso, but the Grand Consul is just too much in your face strength and not enough flavor. One of the few cigars that I have looked at and said...I just can't smoke this. The ring gauge is also way too large for my tastes. Now, if they made a lancero..... :D

Smokyballs said:
It's called the Magnum 660. It's the exact same ring and shape of the Gran Consul only longer. And yes,Drew,you are a pussy!!! :D
[snapback]291060[/snapback]​

Well Brad i was in there yesterday and you werent and scott said heres the new JdN and of course i had to buy it. So naturally i did bc well u love them and so far you havent shown me a bad cigar....and i resent your comment!

Smokyballs said:
[snapback]291060[/snapback]​

Drew I'm going to have to second this comment. :thumbs:

I smoked the Consul once, didn't feel a thing. It was quite good too, I want another one.

coventrycat86 said:
I haven't smoked that particular JdN but they are very STRONG cigars so consider yourself warned! :laugh:
[snapback]291010[/snapback]​

I agree with Bill these are stronger than your average smoke. The flavor is excellent though.

I've had it. It is a heavy smoke, but not the beast it looks like. It does have excellent flavor, as well.

Thanks for all the input boys i look forward to smoking this monster when it get warm enough out up here that my fingers wont freeze off in the time needed!

Drew, I wasn't there! How do you know Scott wasn't blowing smoke up your... :D
Those are good smokes and you are still a pussy!!! :laugh:

I disagree whole heartedly, but i do look forward to maybe smoking it on saturday...there is word of a Maryville Mafia hit on the Outlaw! So watch yourself!

Bring it on, if ya got the 'Balls! I'm declaring WAR on all you Bastiges! Plans are being formulated right now! No one is safe! Anyone who has ever done me or any of my boys a kindness, LOOK OUT!!! The bombs have started and won't be done until I get every last one of you! I'm not going to rest until I have bombed for every last post I have made up to this post right now!!! You have been warned, tie up the dog, steer the loved ones away from your mail boxes, it's going to get real ugly around here!!!

We will come in droves we arent afraid of you at ALL! So I daresay bring it on with whatever pathetic force you can, our walls are strong and our ties are stronger!