• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New kitchen

NullSmurf

Das Bruce
Now that we have new cabinets, floor, etc in the kitchen and dining room, I've discussed taking over one of the cabinets, sealing it, and turning it into a 1000-1500ct humi. She found cheaphumidor.com and now wants to buy me this:

humidor.jpg

GOD, I love that woman!

I'll do it if I can order it without the hole in the forehead! I have an email into Dave asking

I've seen that one, listing for about 600 if I remember right.

One just hopes "Cheap Humidors" refers to the price, not the quality, hehe.

I think that's the same one that Orangeman was talking about here.

You can find it on c-bid often as well, so if you know what the least you can get it for (including shipping, which is alot) on cheaphumidors.com or whatever is, then go to c-bid and have at it!

I think that's the same one that Orangeman was talking about here.

You can find it on c-bid often as well, so if you know what the least you can get it for (including shipping, which is alot) on cheaphumidors.com or whatever is, then go to c-bid and have at it!

I picked up a similar unit with a darker cherry finish on C-bid two weeks ago for 150.00 less (including shipping). Granted, it did not come with the Oasis. I am using 3 1/2 lbs. of beads and a mini fan instead...

Wow! Very nice! Here I was, leaving hints for my future Mrs.-to-be to get me a Xikar Xi3 cutter as a wedding present...hmmmmmm