• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New member to hoja's family

hojadepuro

eschew obfuscation
My new puppy Nadia. She is absolutely adorable! Very alert and playful. She is cute now, but I can't wait for her to grow up and and look mean. :angry: She is a full blood Sable German Shepherd.

DSC02903.jpg

She is very adventurous.
DSC02910.jpg

This is new school and old school together. This is my 5 year old Lab Bo. He is a little slow getting used to a new puppy in the house.

Bo Jangles and Nadia
P1000507-1-1.jpg

Brandon

Good to here from ya Brandon, and that looks like great little pup!

Damn, that thing is cute. :blush: I envy you, my landlord won't allow a fullsized dog. :(

I hope you will follow up as the months go by. Fine looking pup and I am sure a 'member' of the family.

I'd be a little slow getting used to some small creature staring at my junk, too. :)

Cute pup, Brandon. I hope she brings you all the joy a dog can bring.

Cute pup

I hope she starts bring dead animals to your front door step soon. ;)

Cute little pup!!! Brings back all the joyfull memories of my first puppy, all the joys of potty training and the little suprises they leave for us. Enjoy your new addition!!!

Congrats on the new addition to your family!

Oh man she whined all night! I only got a couple hours of sleep, and she loves to potty on the floor. Its been five years since I went through this. I almost forgot how much fun a new pup is...

Brandon

Very cute. I want a puppy. Thinking about next Spring. Enjoy her while she is pup because they get big fast.

Wow, beaeutiful dog. I had a GS pup a couple years back, they are by far the greatest dogs in the world!!!Unfortunatly due to a job change we had to give him back to the breeder, hes now part of the Maine State Police dept!!!! Needless to say he was a handful, but he found his niche up north. Enjoy the pup man, take pics because its a trip when they start to pop their ears up!!!