• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New single flame torch.

bfreebern

Yada, Yada, Yada.
I was at my local bottle shop today, buying things I shouldn't and picked up a new $3.50 torch. Oklahoma passed a new law in October, that basically allows liquor stores now, to carry accessories.

Anyone else use one of these Eagle torch lighters?

20190114_125208.jpg

20190114_125216.jpg

20190114_130225.jpg

Not a bad find, since my Blazer torch crapped out on me.

Those cheap torches work well and when they stop it doesn't matter since they are so cheap.

I have 2 and love them.....Orange like yours and hot pink! I use them for vacations, if TSA grabs it I won't cry.....too much.

This is the first time I've seen them. Even the cigar shop across the parking lot, didn't have these. Looking forward to trying this out.

This is the first time I've seen them. Even the cigar shop across the parking lot, didn't have these. Looking forward to trying this out.
I'll look when I get home......I don't know if they're Eagle but they look exactly the same and I bought them in a gas station.

I have 2 and love them.....Orange like yours and hot pink! I use them for vacations, if TSA grabs it I won't cry.....too much.
I second this. I have one that I strictly use for traveling Incase it gets lost or taken. Not a bad cheapo