• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Year's Resolutions?

Gonz

Ultra Runner
What does everyone have lined up for 2012? Let's hear some of your resolutions and how you plan on accomplishing them!

For me, I'm planning on getting healthy finally and am going to quit smoking cigars. Keep an eye out on the B/S/T forum.

Secondly, I plan on trying not to joke around so much. I guess looking above I've already failed at that one!

But seriously, my real resolution this year is to start getting up early to train 1-2 times/week. I'm going to be racing my first full Ironman in November which will require about 10-20 hours/week of training as I get closer to the race. One of the easiest ways to get the training in without compromising time with my kids is to do it while they're still sleeping.

Let's hear it, what have you got on tap?

That's funny. I plan to smoke more cigars.

I'am going to accomplish this by ignoring my woman more. I want to maximize cigars AND sex but the situation is quite the conundrum.. I will report back with my findings.

I'am going to accomplish this by ignoring my woman more. I want to maximize cigars AND sex but the situation is quite the conundrum.. I will report back with my findings.

Try smoking during sex. Multi-tasking at it's finest!!

Besides, when the girls ask your woman what she did last night she can say, "I had smoking sex."

Thought about doing a half Ironman this year. Plan on doing a couple marathons. This time last year I could run a mile at most.

Try smoking during sex. Multi-tasking at it's finest!!

Besides, when the girls ask your woman what she did last night she can say, "I had smoking sex."

Puff. Thrust. Puff. Thrust.

I'am going to add this into the experiment. Thanks nihon. I will report back.

Looking back at this thread I'm laughing my ass off! Thankfully, I held strong and kept last years resolution. Of minor note, I'm now single.. Not sure if there is a connection somewhere, who knows.:laugh:

As for this year, I plan to hit the gym hard and get ready for the spring chickens, get back into school, and try to avoid getting some of the mental diseases some of you guys obviously have. :)

Are you guys making any resolutions this year?

Work out more, gain 20-30 lbs.
Enjoy my Sat and Sunday cigars.
Learn how to use a straight razor.
Tell my wife and kids I love them more.
Be thankful for everyone I know.

Cheers

I'm going to lose 3 lbs.

I forgot I had posted this goal here, I know I told friends this goal was do-able.

Ended up losing 15 lbs. since mid November and planning on dropping another 5. This years goal is to do a ribcage tattoo that spans onto the back and stomach.

I lost about 15 pounds last year. I'd like to maintain that and drop another 10 or so. Looking forwarding to stepping back from some things and letting some folks swim or sink on their own. Basically freeing me more time to smoke and drink and enjoy life!