• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie here, need humidor info

Tcap33

Hello All, New here and to the world of humidors. I recently acquired an Avallo A-1000 w/accumonitor, duel fans and filter cannisters. Problem is I am missing the power supply cord that runs from the clip in the cord to the wall. I have the part that plugs into to Accumoniter just not the cord going 20210916_220222.jpgfrom this plug to the wall.( power supply, i'm guessing). Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where to find one of these. Any and all help is welcomed and apperciated. Btw, paid usd$37.50 for entire unit. Good deal or not?20210916_215853.jpg20210916_215835.jpg

Go to their website and send them an email. I’m sure they carry replacements. Sounds like you did great pricewise. You’re pushing $1000 for the humidor and accumonitor. I am unfamiliar with the brand, but reading some quick reviews shows very few complaints. Nice find. If you can’t replace the power supply, look into a Cigar Oasis unit. That humidor isn’t massive so there’s probably no need to drop $300-$400 for a humidification system IMO.

Thanks guys for the quick replies. I couldn't get the emails to go thru to Avallo or Cigar Solutions. Guess I will try them again this evening.

Did you try these?
Toll Free 1 800 840 5324
Phone/Fax: 615-530-5020
email: questions@avallohumidors.com
Yes Sir, I did try those, a couple days ago. Was not sure if anyone actually got the message I left, the recording was very choppy. However Matt from Avallo did return my call today. Problems solved. Thanks to all, and a special Thanks to Matt at Avallo !