• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

dav1041

Andy Sipowicz
Hello All,

I have been aimlessly wondering around the site for awhile now and decided to finally say Hi. I am definitely a newbie and haven’t a clue. But, I want to learn as much as possible. I also am going to have to partake in the newbie sampler trade, it looks fantastic. But, I’m going to have to wait a week or two; the wife has already shut down my spending for the month. :angry2: There is just so much I want to try! :D Anyway, the site came highly recommended by Outlaw, thanks for the info. by the way, you all seem like great guys.

So, HI –officially :p

Dave

Welcome, officially, to CP. There's certainly a lot to learn here. NST is a good start. Don't let the wife hold you back. She needs to realize you are about to take it to a whole new level! :D

Greetings from Indiana! The guys at Outlaw pointed you to the right place, that's for sure.

Welcome to CP from Kentucky! :thumbs:

If it is value you seek, the NST is the answer.
yoda4tu.gif

Hello Dav1041 and everyone, Great! I dont feel so left out. I also am a newbie and have been reading through some of the postings. This is an excellent site. I have been able to answer all of my own questions just by looking through some of the postings. I find it all very interesting and helpful. I have learned so much in just a few postings. I recently bought a humidor and I am now just waiting for the breaking in period to be over to go ahead and start filling it up.

Welcome to CP, a wealth of knowledge can be gained here.

Brian

Welcome and enjoy, the wealth of knowledge and the awesome newbie sampler trade. :)

Howdy Dave and welcome to CP from Cornwall, NY on the Hudson River...... :) :thumbs: :cool: