• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbies: DO NOT POST INTRO'S HERE!

I recently joined up at a couple other sites, just to see what's out there. So the first thing I did was look around to find out where folks post an introduction, and I had a real hard time finding it. When I try and find one page that lists all of the forums, it is never intuitive where I should introduce myself. So as of yet I just gave up and moved on.

Here on the other hand, it's real easy. This has to be the most user freindly forum I've ever used, and not just for cigars. Thanks Rod for using this format or designing this the way you did.

And newbies, all you have to do is look at the main forum index page, and it can't be any more obvious where intro's should be posted.

The intro forum was just added a week or so ago.

Rod, you may want to change the topic description for the Lounge. It still starts "New to CP? Come on in and introduce yourself."

mrjinglesusa said:
Rod, you may want to change the topic description for the Lounge. It still starts "New to CP? Come on in and introduce yourself."
[snapback]234037[/snapback]​

You're right, forgot about that. Thanks...

I have a feeling this is going to have to be bumped for quite some time...

Rod said:
mrjinglesusa said:
Rod, you may want to change the topic description for the Lounge.  It still starts "New to CP? Come on in and introduce yourself."

[snapback]234115[/snapback]​

LOL @ Ross

cohibasurfer said:
Rod said:
mrjinglesusa said:
Rod, you may want to change the topic description for the Lounge.  It still starts "New to CP? Come on in and introduce yourself."

[snapback]234115[/snapback]​

LOL @ Ross
[snapback]234249[/snapback]​

heh heh....Ross might want to pin this :whistling:

Bill :cool:

tdog said:
Bumped for the newer newbs.
[snapback]243672[/snapback]​
And for those CP members who have been here awhile. It might be a good idea not to respond in the thread if someone does post an intro in the Lobby. We can always PM the Newbie or NooB and request they repost in the "Introduce Yourself Here" area.

Because even if we want to welcome the individual and more people post in the "intro" thread, posting in the thread keeps recycling it to the top so it doesn't die out.

Just my $.02.
Thanks,
- C

I thought Mr. Low-Tox was handling the logistics? Fuggin' Limpy..... :laugh: