• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newsweek ending printed edition.

4cbln3

WTF are skin tags?!
http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1186392

I used to look forward to picking up a copy in the dentists/doctors office and seeing if I could read every article and ad before they finally called my name. :angry: :laugh: I just asked my wife if we could use the newer, smaller iPad due to arrive in late October and I guess this would be a change in how I kill time waiting for appointments. I don't usually care to read for a lengthy amount of time on my phone, I just find it too small of a screen, and that's with my glasses on.

Too bad more people will be losing their jobs, but I don't see the tablet market slowing down soon so eventually a lot more magazines I'm used to seeing will be headed towards a digital changeover.

Do a lot of you like to take your iPad, Kindle, or phone on appointments and rather use that to kill time or do you still prefer the printed page?

DAve

I use my iPad extensively for work and leisure, but when I read the paper or a magazine on the train during my commute to work, I always prefer a hard copy over an electronic copy. I just like the feel of it...and oddly enough the smell of the newsprint.

I still read the paper when at the firehouse, but read the headlines on the digital version of our local newspaper at home. I like having magazines in the bathroom, it just feels odd to read from an iPad in there.