• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL Draft

DarrenR

I swear I am number 8!
:( Once again my Browns make me want to vomit!
Why do I subject myself to this. :(
I hope everyone elses draft goes better!

:( Once again my Browns make me want to vomit!
Why do I subject myself to this. :(
I hope everyone elses draft goes better!

I think Thomas was a solid pick.

Weis must've given Crennel some bad news on Quinn.

I think Crennel needs to win now. Drafting Quinn wouldn't do anything to help him keep his job if the Browns continue to lose.

LMAO that the Phins passed on Quinn.....LMAO they took Ted Ginn Jr.....

Looks like my team Finally has a good QB. Goodbye, Aaron Brooks and Andrew Walter.

LMAO that the Phins passed on Quinn.....LMAO they took Ted Ginn Jr.....

X2 .. Miami is holding out hope they can get a season out of Green (if the deal goes thru) and Culpepper, both good QBs but not great QBs. I think Miami's staff could have done wonders with Quinn.

Ken

as for taking thomas... aren't savage's and crennel's contracts up this year? i think drafting a player who might not play this year wasn't in their plans. maybe quinn will still be there in the early 2nd round :laugh:

anyways... GO BROWNS!!!

Looks like my team Finally has a good QB. Goodbye, Aaron Brooks and Andrew Walter.

Russell has all the physical attributes, I just don't know about the mental aspect of the game. I watched him at LSU and I can't tell if was him or the coaching.

Ken

Russell has all the physical attributes, I just don't know about the mental aspect of the game. I watched him at LSU and I can't tell if was him or the coaching.

Ken

I agree, I think JaMarcus will be mentally handicapped when he is teamed up with the new young coach.

ShockCat.jpg

Dolphins fans with pick #9

Ken

I agree, I think JaMarcus will be mentally handicapped when he is teamed up with the new young coach.

ShockCat.jpg

Dolphins fans with pick #9

LMAO!!!! Good one there Marco. I hope your boys do something with the pick they got from mine. I think Carolina hopes Olsen falls to them at 25.

I like the pick of Revis...worth the trade with Carolina. We needed a TE too and Olsen would be a great pickup, but CB was more of a glaring need.

There Darren, you should be happy now!

Brady from the draft, and Lewis from us. You guys should win the Super Bowl this year!

:sign:

D

I'm happy, we had 2 go in the 1st round, and the Jags got Nelson!

I thought that Raiders thing was some local team, not Chokeland. BTW I am glad you guys took the younger version of Brooks. Without the O-line we can get 9 sacks on him this year too. Go Bolts.

S far looks like the Cowboys are doing the best in this draft. Picked up an early #2, and a #1 next year and still got what they want this year. Hopefully we can get rid of Turner still for some picks next year. I think we are about to pick Jarrett, we're on the clock.

S far looks like the Cowboys are doing the best in this draft. Picked up an early #2, and a #1 next year and still got what they want this year. Hopefully we can get rid of Turner still for some picks next year. I think we are about to pick Jarrett, we're on the clock.

Craig who? Any LSU fans that can provide some insight on this guy?

:rolleyes: I'll be darned they actually made a decent move and picked up Quin. I think we might win 5 games this year if our recievers can catch the damn ball instead of complain and our line has one less hole in it. :angry:
Talk all you want Wolf we shall see. Baltimore has been killed in the off season. Lewis you can have back! :laugh:
Russel is still alittle unrefined to be taken that high. I don't get it. If you watch the film when he played great defenses he was terrible. Time will tell I guess.
My draft is done. Good luck to the rest of you! Exept Baltimore. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: I'll be darned they actually made a decent move and picked up Quin. I think we might win 5 games this year if our recievers can catch the damn ball instead of complain and our line has one less hole in it. :angry:
Talk all you want Wolf we shall see. Baltimore has been killed in the off season. Lewis you can have back! :laugh:
Russel is still alittle unrefined to be taken that high. I don't get it. If you watch the film when he played great defenses he was terrible. Time will tell I guess.

LOL...Good luck to you too Darren.

ravensbanner.jpg

:p

maybe quinn will still be there in the early 2nd round :laugh:

ok... trading to pick him up in the first is good to. shouldn't be long before us brownies are calling for quinn to start. couch-holcomb-garcia-dilfer-frye... ??? is bernie coming back again? :laugh: