• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL on the internet

Nimrod

Time to rethink my everything
Looked at nfl.com yesterday and somewhere I clicked a link that sent me to live video of the game. The url had nbc.com in it. Did anyone see that or watched it? About 8 pm PST, my internet went south and when it finally came back up again, 40 minutes later :angry: , I tried to watch the video again but no avail.

Anyone else watched the game live streaming on the internet?

I watched Sunday's night game on the internet. Yes, that is right. The full game, live on the internet.
NBC has live streaming broadcast, fyi. It will be interesting how FOX and ESPN counter this.

This is the first full game I watched in years. 3+ hours, man, now I know why I stopped watching the entire game. I must have seen the same commercial 20+ times. How annoying is that?

I watched Sunday's night game on the internet. Yes, that is right. The full game, live on the internet.
NBC has live streaming broadcast, fyi. It will be interesting how FOX and ESPN counter this.

This is the first full game I watched in years. 3+ hours, man, now I know why I stopped watching the entire game. I must have seen the same commercial 20+ times. How annoying is that?

ESPN has been streaming live games in all major sports shown on its channels for years on ESPN360.com.

ESPN has been streaming live games in all major sports shown on its channels for years on ESPN360.com.

Quick google turned up "it depends" if you get that service or not. I will look tonight.

Find a friend with the nfl sunday ticket. Ask them to use their account online to watch games. MAybe offer them $5 a month.

That service costs money though. My wife was about to order that for me while I am in Iraq but the internet is so shitty I told her not to worry about it.