• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL

jfields

Where did all my money go?
Maybe the Steelers should wear those inmate prison/bumblebee uniforms every weekend. Rapistberger and the gang might be on to something with those distracting rags.

The Redskins suck this year!
I'm gonna go kill myself!

Take solace in the fact that the Redskins are not the Browns

The mighty Chief's fall! Part of me was hoping they would stay perfect. Got to hand it to Denver's offensive line. I really went in to it expecting Kansas City's sack happy defense to put a hurting on a sore Peyton Manning, costing Denver the game.

How bout that o line indeed ! I was impressed last night. No sacks allowed on PM against two if the best rusher this year. Im hyped !

The crazy thing is that the O-Line has 3 starters on IR.  And the back up center.  They are playing extremely good football in spite of all the injuries.  They have a really tough road ahead, but if anyone can get them through it is PFM.

Paul..... Paul......Paul, you there!???!? LMAO!

I don't know what's funnier. Pats losing, or picturing 230 lbs of Jonesy doing cartwheels through the stands because some drunk guy fell into him.

Maybe someday the Colts will get an offensive and a defensive line that consistently works.  Oh well...........we beat Payton. :laugh:

jfields said:
I don't know what's funnier. Pats losing, or picturing 230 lbs of Jonesy doing cartwheels through the stands because some drunk guy fell into him.

Considering that the Patsies also lost to the Bengals (meaning that they are beatable) then the answer seems clear:  Jonesy doing cartwheels down the seats!!!  I hope there is video...

It would be epic to turn on Sportscenter this evening and see the clip.

I'm betting he has a pulled hammy!  He'll be on the IR for the rest of the season.

jfields said:
Paul..... Paul......Paul, you there! ???!? LMAO!

O I'm here... FML

YEA BUDDY!

I don't know what is more satisfying the fact that the second half was an amazing show by the Pats. Manning and the Broncos with the ultimate choke. Or wondering how all the Broncos fans feel when the ball hits Welker in the hands at a big moment and he drops it. Don't get me wrong I love Welker for everything he did here but DAMN that is just great to see on the other side!

1466305_10152037491977372_907871165_n.jpg

It was defense breakdown in 2nd half and the stupid special teams play that lead to the broncos loss, I think more so than a pats W. If i'm other teams I'm not fearing the pats. There isn't much there to bring fear.

jfields said:
Paul..... Paul......Paul, you there! ???!? LMAO!

FU John!  :laugh:  

Tall Paul said:
YEA BUDDY!

I don't know what is more satisfying the fact that the second half was an amazing show by the Pats. Manning and the Broncos with the ultimate choke. Or wondering how all the Broncos fans feel when the ball hits Welker in the hands at a big moment and he drops it. Don't get me wrong I love Welker for everything he did here but DAMN that is just great to see on the other side!

1466305_10152037491977372_907871165_n.jpg
Dont push your luck Tallie....

I was so angry when I went to bed it is not even funny. Droped balls by the wr's, DRC out of the game and replace by a rookie that was picked apart by Brady, Jammer sleeping on some key plays, Welker/Carter fiasco on the punt in OT.... Arghhhh..... At least the Chiefs lost....(runs back to being angry at something he does not control)

CMontoya79 said:
It was defense breakdown in 2nd half and the stupid special teams play that lead to the broncos loss, I think more so than a pats W. If i'm other teams I'm not fearing the pats. There isn't much there to bring fear.
Agreed

I think I only had about 1/2 of a nerve left after the Panthers/Dolphins game yesterday. They should never have won that game. It makes you wonder how a team can be so efficient at the end of the game, but suck the other 3+quarters. I have to say though, converting a 4th and 10 from your own 20 yard line either speaks a lot for your offense, or how bad a defense is knowing that a 10+yard pass play is coming...

Jonesy said:
I think I only had about 1/2 of a nerve left after the Panthers/Dolphins game yesterday. They should never have won that game. It makes you wonder how a team can be so efficient at the end of the game, but suck the other 3+quarters. I have to say though, converting a 4th and 10 from your own 20 yard line either speaks a lot for your offense, or how bad a defense is knowing that a 10+yard pass play is coming...
It was an exciting ending though when they punched that ball in with about 43 seconds left. I bet you about crapped your pants when that Dolphins receiver damn near caught that ball in the end zone.

drjammer said:

Agreed

So Manning not being able to perform at all the entire game had nothing to do with their loss? He threw for what 130 yards... A lot of people suspect he just cant handle cold weather. I bet it is getting cold in Denver! Denver looses what 1 key defender and they fall apart. If I was a Denver fan I would be real scared going into next week. I think KC is going to take it to them. I don't usually argue sports because everyone HATES NE so its not worth it. Its funny you call it a defensive breakdown how about the fact that Brady threw for 340+ yards with most of what was into a 20+ MPH wind. When the wind was in Manning's face he just kept running the ball. Hey it helped me big in FFB with K. Moreno being my key RB... Thanks Manning! 

It is a fact that the Pats are littered with injuries/rookies but for the love of god give some credit when credit is due.

Easy Paul! Take another Percocet and go have a nap. :)