• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL's biggest CHOKE artist

BrownDevil

BOTL
What a waste of money this joker was :laugh:

I'm sorry but after last week's game, you'd think he pull it off against Oakland (formerly the only team without a win)...but NOPE!!!

4 sacks, 2 interceptions, and I don't care what the ref says, 1 SAFETY!

Oakland kicked ass today!!! :D :D

Disclaimer
I am in no way an Oakland Raider fan! Go Niners!!

Last week was NOT Matts fault. He moved the team downfield like a seasoned veteran. A field goal was missed and the Bears played out of their minds.

Didnt see todays game.

Not a chance, he had a bad week but he is a rookie and Vol was right that wasn't his fault his kicker missed a clutch kick (for the second week in a row.) The title of "NFLs biggest choke artist" has to be Mike Vanderjagt, he may be solid every other time but when it counts he is as clutch as A-rod.

vanderjagt.jpg

In most peoples opinion he has been a bigger problem and more distraction than TO as a Cowboy, even though the media loves some TO.

CYG

What a waste of money this joker was :laugh:

I think I'll hold on to this one for a while :p

IMO, he will be twice the quarterback Vince Young will be. It's a tad early to say he's a waste of money, especially after the game he had last week.

Plus, I don't think taking him as late in the draft as he went, for the Arizon Cardinals is a waste.

I'd take one Matt Leinart over two Vince Youngs any day of the week.

Oh, and I'm not a Cardinals fan either, GO RAMS!!!

Offensive line, offensive line, offensive line.

It all comes down to protecting the quarterback and allowing the running game to open up the passing game. The Cards o-line cannot even run block (the easiest thing for the o-line to do) let alone provide adequate pass protection. Denny Green got rid of 2 starters (they weren't great, but they were better than the inexperienced players that replaced them). That team is $10 million under the current salary cap (projected to be $40 million under the 2007 cap) and has an outstanding RG playing LT (poorly). Why not use some of that money to shore up the o-line and allow Davis to play RG where he belongs?

The Cardinals are a terribly run organization and will not win consistently until the Bidwells change their attitude or sell the team to someone who gives a crap.

I don't really care one way or the other, but I feel for the fans down there who keep getting the shaft.

Just to recap:

Disclaimer
I am in no way an Oakland Raider fan! Go Niners!!

Being down here in AZ...I just get so tired of hearing folks talk about Leinart like he's the new savior of football. They did it when Emmitt Smith came too.

Maybe I'm just mad because we made the same hype about Alex Smith :whistling: :rolleyes: