• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nice little burr grinder.......cheap!

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
I have tried four different burr grinders and finally found one that is a pretty good deal for what I use it for.

THIS Black & Decker unit was $25 at Target and it works far better than the two Cuisinart units I had at a lot less money.

The knock on this little guy is that it won't grind fine enough for espresso.....that's okay because I seldom drink espresso.

THE CONS:
The hopper only holds enough beans for 2-3 pots, it not automatic (you have to hold the button) and it ranges from medium to coarse. (There is a DIY write up in the reviews that tells how to make it grind fine)

THE PROS:
It was $25, it's pretty quiet, it produces a fairly consistent grind, the cord wraps up to make it compact, and it was $25

Rediscovering Amazon all over again Jeff? :whistling:

Rediscovering Amazon all over again Jeff? :whistling:

That sounds kinda weird :0 I dated an amazon a long time ago :p

We will have to compare grinders next time we go to Jims.......he thinks we're goofy :D

That is my grinder been using it since Christmas with no problems. Im a french press guy so it produces a good grind for me. The no auto grind is a bitch.