• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nice surprise from Casa Fuente!

hojadepuro

eschew obfuscation
Well Colin (indieangler) went to Vegas, and I told him he had to go check out Casa Fuente. I haven't been there myself, but I hear it's pretty amazing. I told him to grab a couple Casa Fuente Corona Gordas to try out. When he gets back to the Fort he brings me a nice little present.

He hands me this tube from Casa, and I expect to see a nice little Corona Gorda.

051.jpg

Think again fool! :whistling: I open it to find another stick instead. :thumbs:

054.jpg

060.jpg

I couldn't believe it. :0 I never thought I would get a chance to smoke one of these fine cigars. Now he says I have to become his butler... :laugh:

Thanks for the awesome smoke buddy! Too bad I will never smoke it! :D

Brandon

Very nice! Give it a try and see what you think. My experience is that these smoke best on Tuesday or Thursday...

Very nice! Give it a try and see what you think. My experience is that these smoke best on Tuesday or Thursday...

:sign: yeah yeah

Yeah, the first thing Colin said to me was, "And you HAVE to smoke it soon!"

Wow! Very nice gesture, fer sure.

You better smoke it or im coming and smoking it for you!

Heh. He hit me in return with a nice Cohiba Siglo VI tube sporting an aged half-smoked Benchmade inside. That's just how we roll. :) What better way to say thanks for introducing me to cigars than an AF13.

It also helped that I final tabled a Binion's deep stack tournament the night before.

Enjoy it!

I know what those suckers cost at Casa :0

Very nice play Indieangler and congrats on getting to the final table, that's what I call a working vacation!

Funny that you should post that, since I was gifted one recently as well. And I was equally floored to receive it. After you post your review I'll smoke mine and see if we agree.

Final table, congrats! That is an amazing cigar, I just did a little research on it. I'd love to hear your guys' thoughts on them! And post pictures! :thumbs: