• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

No Prize Contest

PuroBrat

I am not here :^)
There won't be a box of tasty ISOMS or anything like that (unless you want to send ME some ;) ), this contest is only for fun. :p

The following Picture is of my son at a couple weeks of age, I am holding him when his mom snapped the pic. I renamed the pic when I had it hosted.

Who can guess what the original name was that I gave this photo?
joey5.jpg

"God is still in the Creation business" :D

Nice job Puro, congrats to you and your better half!
John V.

Good one!! But nope, that wasn't it

That little one is actually 4 yrs old in 2 days. He is way more than 2 hands full now. His upcoming birthday has prompted me to go over baby pictures. That one is one of my all time favorites.

Hint is embedded in this post ;)

and another hint...There are 3 words in the answer

Well, since no one else is stepping up to the plate, im guessing its:

2 hands full :D :lookup:

"One little squeeze and I'll sleep through the night again"? :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Ok, fine - I know it was wrong, but you were all thinking it!

:p

LOL, that is funny Dave. Actually back then he slept great, his momma held him all night in the rocker/recliner :D

nope!

I use to tell him, before he was born..."You are still in God's hands right now Joey, but that will change soon"

The littlest brat works for me.

Actually, I thought I named it with much more Fatherly Feeling than those last 2 guesses guys :D

"Gods to Daddys"
(I actually like "From Gods to Daddys", but you said it was 3 words)

We gotta be getting close!

Dave

"The Legacy Continues"

or

"At least I know have proof!" :D

congrats on the little one.
:thumbs: