• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Northern Colorado Herf/Party/BBQ

Rock

You are all invited to my place in Windsor, between Loveland and Fort Collins Sept. 14th.
I will have the pit fired up! Brisket, pulled pork, sausage, maybe even some ribs.
And a big Ol Pot of Smack Yo Ma'ma Beans.
Please bring something to share, food or beverages (alcohol or not).
I will probably do a few other dishes depending on what people say they are bringing.
This open to any BOTL.
Start time probably mid afternoon, with the meat being ready around 5ish.
Just let me know if you can make it, for a head count.
I look forward to seeing you boys again!

CJ, you have threatened us with pork tenderloins, why don't you make good on that threat.

It is in my calendar. I will bring a potato dish (hot if you want homemade, cold if you don't mind store bought).

Undegreed said:
It is in my calendar. I will bring a potato dish (hot if you want homemade, cold if you don't mind store bought).

Homemade, homemade, homemade...

Where are the rest of the Coloradoans and southern Wyomingans? Dang I figure free bad ass BBQ would get a few more to how up....

I'm probably out too but you never know, I'm know to work miracles!

wkoti said:
Flake!

Am I the only attendee?

Rock said:
Where are the rest of the Coloradoans and southern Wyomingans? Dang I figure free bad ass BBQ would get a few more to how up....

Wyomingites, Rock, Wyomingites.  Southern WY is home, but I'm about 16 years removed from the Equality State.  I hope you guys have a great time; it sounds like it'll be fun.

It's tough for me right now, considering arrival of the wee one at home. I've been charge nurse ceasar and while it sounds like a blast. I'd likely be in the dog house for partying at this point. Next time amigos.

C

I think Kendall is in, the Flake? There are some other BOTL coming, but are not active on this forum. There will be plenty of cigar smoking.

CMontoya79 said:
It's tough for me right now, considering arrival of the wee one at home. I've been charge nurse ceasar and while it sounds like a blast. I'd likely be in the dog house for partying at this point. Next time amigos.
C
Hate to hear that. :(

wkoti said:
Undegreed,
Without the Flake that leaves more bad ass sticks from my humidor for us!

I will have 5 briskets, 4 pork butts, 3 racks of baby backs, and various sausage for the meat and a big old pot of Smack Yo' Mamma beans!

I'm looking forward to it. I assume your going to post or PM your address before Saturday...

Are you staying dry? Hopefully I-25 will reopen today.

We are high and dry! Beans are started and pit is lit!