• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Not a dry eye in the house...

ilcchef2

Thomas Johnson's memorial was truely moving. His six children sang and read his songs and paid tribute to a man who obviously mentored them into fine young adults. God bless him and rest his soul.

untitled.jpg

We'll miss you Tom.

What a great day in deed. There was crying, laughter, great eats and top knotch cigars, Tom would have been proud. Rest in peace brother....... :cool:

It was a wonderful tribute to a Very special man. The family tributes were very special. Those cigar guys fired up the grill and kept it going all day. It was a party in Tom style, then again we did miss a few things........... dancing and strippers!! Perhaps at the Quad state in his honor?

RIP Tom

Rest well, brother. I'm glad to have had the pleasure of smoking with you.

God bless.

Wilkey

This was from the Quad-State HERF 2 years ago. In Tom's backyard backyard enjoying a cigar with his new hand carved ashtray from jgholke.
11-11-06_1544.jpg

Tom was an awesome guy. I think we should do something in his memory. I thought the actuall funeral ceremony was too personal for everyone to show up. But we should do a HERF to honor his memory.

Tom was an awesome guy. I think we should do something in his memory. I thought the actuall funeral ceremony was too personal for everyone to show up. But we should do a HERF to honor his memory.

I already assumed the next Quad State would be a blowout.

:whistling: :rolleyes: :thumbs:

This was one of the more emotional memorials that I have ever attended. His children were incredibly strong; their singing of Tom's songs and the reading of his lyrics was VERY moving. Tom had many friends from all walks of life and a large number of them came to his memorial to celebrate the life that he had lived. We have lost a fine human being and a good BOTL.

GOD bless you Thomas.