• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nothing like a relaxing Sunday afternoon BBQ!

denverdog

Not now chief, I’m in the F**kin zone.
Ribs in the smoker - check.
Cold beer - check.
Friends and family enjoying themselves - check.
Multiple tornadoes and golf ball sized hail - check.

Thankfully everyone was ok. We only had minor damage, a few broken windows and the wifeys flowers were demolished. The ribs came out great and have a new name, Fiery F1 Spareribs, named for the cayenne in the rub and of course the tornado they cooked through. :thumbs:

3607015213_d43a388c1d_o.jpg

3607015253_1ab5379cd8_o.jpg

3607015285_70428dcbc5_o.jpg

2176435066_9e1ebd5116.jpg

Wow, great pictures Jonas. That's the same storm that blew through here, but I didn't hear of tornadoes.

Glad everyone was ok.

Wow those are some crazy pictures. Glad everyone is ok. The ribs look great.

I was wondering what it was like out your way. Glad all is well. I take it it didn't blow your little dog away?

I was wondering what it was like out your way. Glad all is well. I take it it didn't blow your little dog away?

Unfortunately no. She is short enough that her center of gravity makes her an unmovable swollen beast.

Glad to see you guys are OK, Jonas. But those are some TASTY looking ribs......hmmmmmmm......ribs............

Nice looking ribs. Thankfully, we don't get many storms like that up here.

Glad you're all OK.

Same thing happened at a barbecue I was at when I was a young kid. The ribs were in the smoker, and a tornado came through the area. We all rushed into the basement, played ping-pong, rode it out, then went outside and ate ribs.

Glad to hear nobody was hurt, and you had minor damage. It could have been a lot worse.

Glad to see you guys are OK, Jonas. But those are some TASTY looking ribs......hmmmmmmm......ribs............

Thanks Israel and don't worry, your bottles of Dalwhinnie were unharmed! :laugh:

Spectacular photos,Glad nobody was hurt and damage was minimal.By the way I have to agree those ribs look tremendous.Hope your next get together has great weather,Bill