• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nuggets/Lakers - Premium 5er

denverdog

Not now chief, I’m in the F**kin zone.
I am a Nuggets season ticket holder and I haven't put a premium 5er on the line in a while so I thought this would be an exciting time to do so.

Series is tied 2-2 and yes, you have home-court but I like our bench and think you are getting tired, Kobe or no Kobe. Straight up, series winner takes it.

I would prefer to make this bet with a true Laker fan. If your favorite basketball team is the Lakers, football team is the Cowboys and baseball team is the Yankees please don't respond! :laugh: If no one responds the typical suspects (jonesy and cookie) are free to take my sticks. :sign:

EDIT: Must be a member in good standing with at least 4 months on the board.

I'll take the bet Jonas.

Just an FYI - Football (Packers) and Baseball (Cubbies).

I'll take the bet Jonas.

Just an FYI - Football (Packers) and Baseball (Cubbies).

You got it, Brandon. Go ahead and bring that trash talk you PM'd me to this thread. It will make it that much better when I win. BEEEYOTCH. :cool:

Trash talking, as in wearing my 1987 Magic Johnson jersey? You'll have to wear your 1987 Alex English jersey, LOL.

I always thought the Lakers sucked? Where's Stoggie13 at? :p

I am a Nuggets season ticket holder and I haven't put a premium 5er on the line in a while so I thought this would be an exciting time to do so.

Series is tied 2-2 and yes, you have home-court but I like our bench and think you are getting tired, Kobe or no Kobe. Straight up, series winner takes it.

I would prefer to make this bet with a true Laker fan. If your favorite basketball team is the Lakers, football team is the Cowboys and baseball team is the Yankees please don't respond! :laugh: If no one responds the typical suspects (jonesy and cookie) are free to take my sticks. :sign:

EDIT: Must be a member in good standing with at least 4 months on the board.
Now why did you have to go bringing my cowboys into this, Jonas. :angry: