• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Crew - Back to NYC

MaxNoodle

I am that which is.
I'll be in town from 6/10 - 6/16...my evenings are touch and go except next Sunday 6/14 and Monday 6/15 I am absolutely free...let me know if anyone can hook up any of these days even during the week and I'll try to stop in for a quick one. Sun & Mon Im free all day / night! My cell 412-523-4759.

~ Tony

I'll be in town from 6/10 - 6/16...my evenings are touch and go except next Sunday 6/14 and Monday 6/15 I am absolutely free...let me know if anyone can hook up any of these days even during the week and I'll try to stop in for a quick one. Sun & Mon Im free all day / night! My cell 412-523-4759.

~ Tony

Tony, any chance you can come to the island...

I think I know a great spot for a mini herf :)

Let me know..

Brian

If its Sunday or Monday I dont see why not - is there a subway that I can catch in Manhattan that will bring me close enough for a pick up??

If its Sunday or Monday I dont see why not - is there a subway that I can catch in Manhattan that will bring me close enough for a pick up??

LIRR baby... Penn station to Garden City.. I can pick you up from there... I also heard rumor of some little shindig about 1.5 hours north of NYC on the 13th..

Check the TESB Herf thread... I can get you a ride up there from NYC..

Let me know.

LIRR baby... Penn station to Garden City.. I can pick you up from there... I also heard rumor of some little shindig about 1.5 hours north of NYC on the 13th..

Let me know.

13th is no good - business trip - I'll be working late nights Wed & Thurs. Fri & Sat the wife is coming up, and Im free Sinday and Monday all day / night...flight out is at 3 on Tuesday. 5x50 can come in to the city Monday - any chance you can make it in this way?

~ t

Let me know.

13th is no good - business trip - I'll be working late nights Wed & Thurs. Fri & Sat the wife is coming up, and Im free Sinday and Monday all day / night...flight out is at 3 on Tuesday. 5x50 can come in to the city Monday - any chance you can make it in this way?

~ t

It may be able to work.. will let you know..

Hey guys - let me take that back - I am free all day/night Sunday and Monday after 5-ish...maybe earlier...forgot I had to work that day...duh. Anyway let m e know abt Sunday and Monday eve. Otherwise I'll probably just go watch some baseball in the park and smoke a couple over there...

~ t

~ Tony

Hooking up? Quick one? What kind of herf are you trying to set up?

~ Tony

Hey BigMac - u never know a Sotl may show up ;)

~ t

~ Tony

Hey BigMac - u never know a Sotl may show up ;)

~ t

That or MOBIG in a leotard dancing to Beyonce!

I think MOBIG gets crowd shy. He didn't even give us a shoulder shake at the Long Island herf on Wednesday

You guys just blinded me with that image!!!!! :sign:

I have a question. I'm looking for a good restaurant to go to on either Fri or Sat in the city...any recomendations. My wife :love: is coming in for Fri & Sat and Im not familiar with the good restaurants, just the deli type stores. I dont want to spent a milion $$ but I want nice. Thanks.

Also anyone planning on meeting Sunday or Monday eve? Let me know. :D

Thanks.

~ t

I think MOBIG gets crowd shy. He didn't even give us a shoulder shake at the Long Island herf on Wednesday

You guys just blinded me with that image!!!!! :sign:

I have a question. I'm looking for a good restaurant to go to on either Fri or Sat in the city...any recomendations. My wife :love: is coming in for Fri & Sat and Im not familiar with the good restaurants, just the deli type stores. I dont want to spent a milion $$ but I want nice. Thanks.

Also anyone planning on meeting Sunday or Monday eve? Let me know. :D

Thanks.

~ t

Becco's is a great restaurant in the city. Great food, nice atmosphere, and won't break the bank.

BTW ... If someone's setting up a mini-herf on LI, count me in!

If you're into Thai food, there's a spot called Land on 2nd Avenue & East 82

I love Asia de Cuba in the Morgan Hotel 237 Madison Avenue
price is a lil high but well worth it the food is outstanding and the dishes are family style so if its just you and your wife you might not spend that much.

What kind of food does she like? Many possibilities in that neighborhood.

What kind of food does she like? Many possibilities in that neighborhood.

Shes pregnant - so it depends on the moment...its really a pain!

But thanks for all the great ideas guys. So is anyone available Sunday or Monday night? I was even thinking about going to the NYY / NYM game Sun @ 1...

Thanks.

~ t