• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

O.L.D.F.A.R.T. S.M.A.C.K.E.M.

SamClemmons

eloquent absurdity
Okay, so the "runny nose" crew got me too. Sorry folks, no pics... I just think it's a bad idea. I'll say this though, these sure don't look like newbler smokes to me. I mean, this is a stellar selection of cigars. Top Shelf. Aaaaaand I'm pretty sure I know who did it aaaand I don't like him, never did. Wonder if he'll cop to it?

NA

So you got smacked did ya?

People giving out your addy now :laugh:

Okay, so the "runny nose" crew got me too. Sorry folks, no pics... I just think it's a bad idea. I'll say this though, these sure don't look like newbler smokes to me. I mean, this is a stellar selection of cigars. Top Shelf. Aaaaaand I'm pretty sure I know who did it aaaand I don't like him, never did. Wonder if he'll cop to it?

NA
That really narrows it down.

Doc.

NA

Doc.
LMAO! :laugh:

Brian

NA

Doc.

Given Neal's recent behavior, it may eliminate a person or two. I can't properly snapback the link, but here's the quote:

Seanholio said:
SamClemmons kindly redirected someone who offered up glass-topped boxes of WOAM's on their first post

NA

Doc.

Given Neal's recent behavior, it may eliminate a person or two. I can't properly snapback the link, but here's the quote:

Seanholio said:
SamClemmons kindly redirected someone who offered up glass-topped boxes of WOAM's on their first post

Yeah, I'm thinking Mr. Holio made that up so as to include me... creative license you know? I don't recall helping anyone make an adjustment... recently.

NA

NA

Doc.

Seanholio said:

Yeah, I'm thinking Mr. Holio made that up so as to include me... creative license you know? I don't recall helping anyone make an adjustment... recently.

NA
Unless you count wedgies as a type of adjustment

Way to go whoever you are. A worthy target for sure.

:thumbs: