Oh @H. Vachon come talk to Santa

H. Vachon

King of the Chicken Feed Mill
And what genre of books might she be obsessed with?
And what style of wine might you guys be exploring?
She is a big fan of Diane Chamberlain.Apparently she has a new book that I remember my wife talking about. But any author similar to her would do the trick!

We have very different wine preferences. She likes rieslings and gewurztraminers. I’m a fan of Chianti, Malbec and Cab Sauv.

CBoukal

Impeached Staff Member
She is a big fan of Diane Chamberlain.Apparently she has a new book that I remember my wife talking about. But any author similar to her would do the trick!

We have very different wine preferences. She likes rieslings and gewurztraminers. I’m a fan of Chianti, Malbec and Cab Sauv.
Diane writes historical mysteries says my wife 🤫

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
Well Hayden,

Apparently Ms. Claus decided to have an orgy with my elves, and apparently they thought one of your gifts was for another use. So I am waiting on the little bastards to remake it.

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
Merry Christmas @H. Vachon ,
My elves must have worked overtime last night, or Mrs. Claus put some pep in their step. The elves said that the gummy bears should be in the air today. I'll have to find out what the elves did with my reindeer! Hopefully they did not put them on the grill.
Anyways The elves gave me 2 tracking numbers.

Enjoy
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

H. Vachon

Merry Christmas @H. Vachon ,
My elves must have worked overtime last night, or Mrs. Claus put some pep in their step. The elves said that the gummy bears should be in the air today. I'll have to find out what the elves did with my reindeer! Hopefully they did not put them on the grill.
Anyways The elves gave me 2 tracking numbers.

Enjoy
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

Damn!! Thanks santa! I suppose now that you’ve got some free time, you can take care of Mrs. Claus and give the elves a break 😉 Merry Christmas Santa!!

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
All I’m saying is that the world was fine until y’all starting drinking them seltzer beers 🤢
The old gentleman who owns the golf course, bar, and restaurant near my cabin is also a great drinking buddy .....at 90 years old. He saw me pour a seltzer beer and walked up and said "Sex on the beach"? I said "huh"? He said "fuckin near water"

Last edited:

H. Vachon

Holy hell!! I am absolutely blown away! I had to call Santa and thank him personal first before making my post here.

I am speechless. Humbled is an understatement. My wife and the pups love their gifts as well. You absolutely knocked it put of the park!! Merry Christmas, Santa! God bless you and your family. Merry Christmas!