• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Oh, the humanity.....

broblues

planning and plotting
My wife and I purchased a 70 year old home 12 years ago. Many times when we are camping during the summer, we joke about our desire to come home to our "handyman special" being hit by a twister so the maintenance hours would stop. Well, joke no more! When I came home today, carnage beyond imagination had struck our home. Nothing was spared. As I sat down with tear filled eyes, my wife said "look, a box, over there by where the door used to be." I walked over and sure enough, I was bombed by the Mad-Bomber from California. I told my wife that everything would be fine now. We have a cornerstone from which to rebuild. An exceptionally kind Brother CigSid, AKA Bill, has provided us with kindness beyond imagination. Bill, you are an exceptionally generous Brother.

Thank you is not enough, but it's the best I have.

Untill we meet face to face so I can shake your hand...........Thank you!!

Steve

I felt the land shake down here in S. Indiana Steve!

Nice hit Bill.

Very nice! Sorry you lost your house, but you have some great cigars! ;)

Steve, it was my pleasure brother!! Sorry about the carnage.. but you deserved it :D

CigSid said:
Steve, it was my pleasure brother!! Sorry about the carnage.. but you deserved it :D
One of these days, my friend. One of these days! ;)

Nice hit Bill

(now someone, somewhere is snitching addies... Lol)

I think Bill drank some of that Tiger Blood!

http://youtu.be/1a0L3Z1A-RM