• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OK, I am starting the chant!

If I start getting worked up already, that 12 hour drive is gonna really suck! :whistling: I better wait until I hit the NY border. Lookin forward to it though. :thumbs:

Floyd T.

If I start getting worked up already, that 12 hour drive is gonna really suck! :whistling: I better wait until I hit the NY border. Lookin forward to it though. :thumbs:

Floyd T.

Just imagine the looks you'ld get on the highway Floyd chanting "Quad State Herf" all the way from KY........ :D :sign: :p

My employer is making every possible effort to kill me first. Got a project that's in a critical stage and I'm working like a mad man trying to shake free for a few days.

Man oh man, two days of cigars, buddies, adult beverages......'bout all that's keeping me going right about now.....
thumbs-up.gif

See you guys soon - B.B.S.

Gettin Closer!!!! :thumbs: I got my car deodorizers ready. Now I just have to decide which smokes and bourbons to bring. ;) Can't wait.

Floyd T.

It's startin' to get a little louder now, "Quad State Herf, Quad State Herf, Quad State Herf"........

I have so much stuff to do today, to get ready for my 0400 departure! :( I'll be thinking of you guys while driving through the night. Lookin forward to the Pre-QSH as well as the QSH, itself! I'm bringing a bottle of limited release Woodford Reserve, Pappy Van Winkle 23 year old and a bottle of HC7. :thumbs: I'm thinkin that should cover it! Travel Safely!

Floyd T.

I have so much stuff to do today, to get ready for my 0400 departure! :( I'll be thinking of you guys while driving through the night. Lookin forward to the Pre-QSH as well as the QSH, itself! I'm bringing a bottle of limited release Woodford Reserve, Pappy Van Winkle 23 year old and a bottle of HC7. :thumbs: I'm thinkin that should cover it! Travel Safely!

Floyd T.
That should more than cover it!!! AS CHarlie would say...two days and a wake up!!!! QSH....QSH!!!!!!

Sounds like Floyd is packed and on the road by now. I actually hear a chant coming from the direction of Kentucky. QSH, QSH, QSH..........