• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ok you Son's of Biatches

Franco593

Ok you Mo Fo’s. Enough is enough. Last night I get home from work and change into my work clothes to thatch the lawn and then throw the first treatment down.

I get done just before dark and am inside my garage. I put my foot on this crate in my garage to unlace my boots and as I looking down I see a box in the crate. At first it didn’t register and then it did.

USPS box to big for my mailbox so Postal service dropped it inside my garage as I had a contractor in there and the garage door was open all day. I walk inside my house and my wife looks at me and says “another one? “. I shake my head yes and proceed to open it up. This was a serious ass-kicker. There was a nice libation inside and a GENEROUS selection of sticks…many I want to try and many I love. This was a motherlode.

All bullshit aside. Thank you whoever did this….it was the same BS Sneed return address but I have my ideas.

Regardless I was humbled when I saw the contents.

You out did yourself and I feel blessed to be part of a community that conducts itself the way we do at Cigar Pass.

Thank you again my friend.

Frank