• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Oliva Event

Johnny B

Hey guys, my local B&M is having an event and the guys from Oliva will be there.

I've never gone to an event like this before and am planning on going. What should I expect? What should I look for?

Also, does anyone here have any questions you'd like me to ask them?

It will depend on the local B&M. In my experience there are generally deals on boxes. Locally, we used to have deals like buy 3 get one free and buy 5 get 2 free but the FDA put the kibosh on free cigars. You should expect to see some swag with certain purchases and raffle prizes. Food is not uncommon.

^^^^ What he said! ^^^

I was going to chime in and say there used to be lots of free cigars being handed out at the events I used to go to John, but that’s a thing of the past.
Maybe your B&M, or B&M’s in general will figure out loopholes. Some of my faves I have found were the freebies I was given at events.

If anything the fellowship and friendships you sometimes make at these events goes a long way.