• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

On To A New Job!

gunsandcigars88

Well, after a little waiting I heard some good news today. I have still been working for the Sheriff's Office, but am about as far as I can ever go there. So I began thinking of looking for something new a couple weeks before christmas. The day after christmas I put in an application at a local corporation named Kimberly Clark. Was mainly looking for something that started at good pay and had plenty of room to further myself from there, and Kimberly Clark has that oppurtunity. I received an email to go to a round of testing last tuesday and eagerly attended. Was told at the end that we would hear something within two weeks, but to expect to hear something late next week. The next day on wednesday I received an email inviting me to come for an interview on thursday. Much sooner than I would have ever expected. Went to the interview, and took a tour of the plant. At the end I was told they would let me know something shortly. Today at 3:45 I received an email with a job offer, which I eagerly accepted. I finished getting ready and went to speak with my LT. and give my two weeks. On the 25th I start at Kimberly Clark and begin a new career!!! So tonight I grabbed a cigar before I went out with my coworkers. Began prepping my Tatuaje Red Label Tubos, ordered a glass of Johnny Walker, and celebrated. I am so ready for the 25th!
B

Good hunting! Nice!

Trey

Congrats brother. News like this is quite refreshing.

Best of luck on the 25th, and in the future!

Congrats brother and I hope this chapter in your life is going to be an enjoyable one....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Looks like it should be a good New Year for you Brandon...

Enjoy the new position and opportunitites that come with it...

Congrats! Great move and initiative on your part. You don't see much of that anymore. Good luck!

Drew

Well done Brandon wish you the best of luck and some great smokes!

Way to go, Brandon! Best of luck to you, my man.

Good luck on starting a new chapter in your career!

Best of luck to you, Guns. I sincerely hope that this is fulfilling, and that you genuinely love going to work every day.

Congrats B, very happy for you. Kimberly Clark does paper products if I'm not mistaken. What will you be doing for them?