• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Online Source

Wascal

Captive of the Dark Side
Well, my fav online source now will not ship outside of Cal. :angry: Anyone out there have a good online spirit source that will ship out of state? High Times was great while it lasted, beat the local ABC $5 to $10 a bottle.

Been asked and answered before. Search is your friend :)

Been to Mission personally great price and selection and on smokes too, if you don't mind paying 47.5% tobacco tax on top of the 8.25% they bang you with already. :whistling:

How is it that I live in Michigan, my parents live in Tennessee, my brother lives in Georgia, and my sister lives in Florida and EVERY single one of those states does not allow direct shipment of alcohol? It feels like they passed that law just to make sure I'd never order a bottle of booze off the web and have it shipped anywhere...

How is it that I live in Michigan, my parents live in Tennessee, my brother lives in Georgia, and my sister lives in Florida and EVERY single one of those states does not allow direct shipment of alcohol? It feels like they passed that law just to make sure I'd never order a bottle of booze off the web and have it shipped anywhere...

Haven't been having a problem here in Florida for a while now. They loosened the reigns on this considerably.