• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus and Anejo Super Bowl pool THE NUMBERS ARE IN!

I don't know if there is any Unwritten rule but I don't want to embarrass anyone when I post the picture of the Lost City Cigars you are sending😀

I will definitely post a picture when I get everything in and then a picture of what the quarter-by-quarter prizes are.
Well If I ain't getting credit for the Lost City... your getting bottom rung Anejo.

Don't be hasty! I am open to negotiation!🤣
There might be some hope for you yet. But you'll have to stop pushing my cranky button. It's a little close to my member... and I'm uncomfortable with that after reading those "CAMPING" posts.

There might be some hope for you yet. But you'll have to stop pushing my cranky button. It's a little close to my member... and I'm uncomfortable with that after reading those "CAMPING" posts.
After that, you can rest assured you won't be getting an invitation!

First, you have a cranky button!

Second, it's close to your member!

Third, you've obviously used it enough to know exactly how it all works!

🤣
🤣🤣

After that, you can rest assured you won't be getting an invitation!

First, you have a cranky button!

Second, it's close to your member!

Third, you've obviously used it enough to know exactly how it all works!

🤣
🤣🤣
Uninvitation accepted. I might send the Opus regardless of pic stip now. Gods small favors. Do you want a pic of my cranky button instead? 😎