• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus and Anejo Super Bowl pool THE NUMBERS ARE IN!

So I'm at 6 then I believe. I can do up to 10 if needed.
I will put you down for 10. If more people want in I will give you the option of relinquishing squares if you wish.

We are at 81 total.

JUST TO BE CLEAR ON THE PROCEDURE FOR CHOOSING SQUARES.

Everyone who signed up prior to 1-9-2022 will get to pick "half" of their squares and then it will start over again with Justin until those people get all their squares. And then, all subsequent sign ups will go in the order they signed up.

LET'S GO!

JUST TO BE CLEAR ON THE PROCEDURE FOR CHOOSING SQUARES.

Everyone who signed up prior to 1-9-2022 will get to pick "half" of their squares and then it will start over again with Justin until those people get all their squares. And then, all subsequent sign ups will go in the order they signed up.

LET'S GO!
Can I assume you're still looking for participants? I can order a fiver from Tampa Sweat this afternoon and have it sent directly to you. LMK

Jeff, put me down for an extra square, for a total of 5. I have a fiver from TS being shipped directly to you.

Last edited:
How many squares ya got left? I’m tired of looking at this thread and not seeing it fill up. If it’s one stick per square, I’ll take the rest. I also order from TS and work it out, if that’s ok. Let me know.

Floyd T

How many squares ya got left? I’m tired of looking at this thread and not seeing it fill up. If it’s one stick per square, I’ll take the rest. I also order from TS and work it out, if that’s ok. Let me know.

Floyd T
Floyd, we are at 92 so you are in for the last 8.

Thank you sir!