• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus Lost City Rubustos and CigarBid

JBL11183

Lurker
I won a three pack of Lost City robustos on cbid and they only sent me two... I emailed customer service and said they only sent me two and I paid for 3. They got right back to me right away and apologized and said they were sending me the extra right away. The next day they sent me another 3 pack instead of just the one they shorted me at NO EXTRA COST!!!! Im smoking the last of the 5 as I am writing this and it is smoking incredibly!! God bless the devils site!!!

Good to hear somebody understands customer service, and changing the customers perception after a problem. Hopefully that is their culture and policy rather than one persons initiative.
Not that you always get so much more than you paid for, but that they remedy it quickly, meeting or exceeding your expectations.

They improperly packed an order for me once as well. I ordered 2 bundles and only got one sent to the house. They apologized and offered to fix it or refund the difference. I asked for the fix and the 2nd bundle showed up 3 days later. It was a good customer service experience, but it sounds like they need a little more QA when they pack their outgoing orders.

If they don't care about their customers, they should not be in business. Glad to hear they helped you out and made it right.

Thats encouraging to hear. I have been wondering if they were good sites to order from, and this sound like I should give them a try.

A few friends and I have recently had mixed up orders from them. I had one instancev listedl listed above and he got a five pack of GOF double robustos, and when he got time the ws damages. He contacted customize service and no questions sked in 3 days he had 3 more GOF's and an email apologizing. the next week he got a Buggati(sp) lighter that only lit one out of every 10 times. They sent him a prcecplacement and told him tobith and to let them know in heHad anymore problems and if he did he could pick anything on the site on them and keep the lighters!!!