• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus Love Story

jayro75

Apparently Darlene at Tampa Sweethearts is offering boxes of Opus Love story for $74.95 with the purchase of a box of pretty much any of the Don Carlos line including the God of Fire Don Carlos Robustos and Edicion de Anniversario box set.

I thought I'd share the news with everyone as I know the Love Story is in high Demand.

shhhhh-man-703753.gif

I'm not that much of a DC fan, save the Edicion de Anniversario. But I'd love to get a handful of those Love Stories some how.

I wonder how many phone calls she got on these in the last hour? :blush:

we might see a lot of DC boxes for sale tonight in the Buy/Sell thread. :laugh:

When I called she had 5 left, I brought it to 4, so if you're on the fence you might wanna decide soon.

I'm not that much of a DC fan, save the Edicion de Anniversario. But I'd love to get a handful of those Love Stories some how.

They taste a lot like other Opus, but you can tell it's a slightly different blend. Still, variations on a theme. Neat little vitola.

Apparently Darlene at Tampa Sweethearts is offering boxes of Opus Love story for $74.95 with the purchase of a box of pretty much any of the Don Carlos line including the God of Fire Don Carlos Robustos and Edicion de Anniversario box set.

I thought I'd share the news with everyone as I know the Love Story is in high Demand.

75 a box?? How many are in a box? :sign:

Anyone who wants to part with 1 or 2 please PM me. TS won't ship to Canada :(

They taste a lot like other Opus, but you can tell it's a slightly different blend. Still, variations on a theme. Neat little vitola.

Really? That's interesting. I thought more than anything they were just the normal Opus blend with the novelty of the Short Story vitola mixed into it.

I'll have to read up on them on your site. Maybe they'll become more available in the future.

I called to order and some fugger before me ordered the last box!! :laugh: Guess more money for strippers!

Really? That's interesting. I thought more than anything they were just the normal Opus blend with the novelty of the Short Story vitola mixed into it.

I'll have to read up on them on your site. Maybe they'll become more available in the future.

They claim they will never be made again!

I would have bounced on the deal but the Don Carlos can be had for a much better price everyday.

If any one wouldn't mind parting with two or three please pm me

I'm just looking for JUST ONE please!!!!
Jon after seeing the stash you smoked with grapes, I will send you nothing ever again. :angry:

Hey hey hey, I had been collecting those for a WHILE mister! And plus, Josh smoked them all! :angry: :angry:
:sign: :sign:

I may make it out to Cali on a road trip next summer, you will for sure in the route and can smoke all my cigars :)