• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OPUS X

bought a really nice humidor from them in a package deal and got some crappy Dominican Cohibas thrown in but I stopped getting there email as I began to mistrust their ads. Just a feeling of mine!

There's a huge thread concerning this on the clubhouse page at cigarfamily.com. These are not real Opus and I have a feeling that Fuente is about to be up their a&#36&#36 with a few calls from lawyers real soon. These people are crooks. JMHO

Sorry EdGar,I assumed you were tongue in cheek. I was also refering to the threads on CF. All signs of a rip - off.

cigar r us is a rip ordered some of their crapy cohibas too bleach! :(

Thaks for all the input...
I kind of thought it was a scam but you never know???
I had never seen Opus that cheep and most of the things that are put into there Email specials are laughable. I guess I'll have to wait on that dream deal now.LOL

Holts has a deal with an OPUS humidor and 20 assorted opus included. Its a limited edition opus humi, only 1000 made. its also pretty expensive at 1500.00 . How many you want ? these wont last long at these prices!!! LOL

Hey gentlemen,
As soon as I opened that sucker, I emailed Drew to let him know that these sleezeballs are trying to pull a fast one. Fuente NEVER sells seconds, much less opus seconds. All those poor fools who paid over 800 dollars for 42 ****ty cigars. Man, that is cruel.

According to what Carlito has said on the CF BB, there are no unbanded Opus X.

Just got the current email special from Cigar-r-us.
Had unbanded Fuentes. How do they get away with this? I know that the Family does not release seconds, so what is the deal with these guys???