• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ordered a Montegue

Nice humi Nick - enjoy. You know the scoop, a digital hygrometer and some beads brother and not anal beads!  :0

Light this! said:
Nice humi Nick - enjoy. You know the scoop, a digital hygrometer and some beads brother and not anal beads!  :0

Yes sir. I have several coolers at the moment. Just wanted something a little nicer. Could not pass this up for just over 400. I will be using beads and a couple of digital hygrometers. I plan on organizing my sticks a little better once I get this. Thanks for the advice Kris.

You talk about anal beads an awful lot there Mr. Romero. ;)

I've always liked the look of the Montegue. I almost bought one until I realized it would never be large enough for my habits, at the time. So, I got one easily 2X bigger...it still wasn't large enough!  ???

:laugh:

This a vicious cycle. You stars empty, well, ya got to fill it. After it's full, thers nothing empty, so you need another one.

Yea, I started with one cooler. Now I have 3. They have steadily got larger. I have a 70, 100, and a 150. I agree vicious cycle indeed. Atleast they are just half full at the moment. I will have storage for along time. I hope I can organize everything and have a nice display with shelves when everything comes in. Really looking forward to thing guys.

I have one. I love it!  Unfortunately, during my last move, the movers loaded it into a crate without removing the feet, then piled a bunch of stuff on top of it, ripping the feet right out.  Now it sits on the floor until I get around to fixing it.