• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Our new home

chiefmd

Bone Fixer
The wifey, puppies, and I just arrived in Lexington, KY. We close on our house tomorrow and will be settling in over the next week before work starts. The unloading of the truck won't be fun. Luckily the local B&M is about a mile or so from the house. I'll have to pick up a celebratory cigar once I get the truck unloaded.

Chief, congrats on your new house and job brother. Wishing you all the best.

Congratulations on your landing. I've moved couple of times and feal your pain. Good luck.

Congrats on the move.  Glad to hear everyone arrived safely.

Congrats man!  Moving sucks, but making a new home is always fun.

Welcome!  One more reason to have a Herf with the Ohio/Indiana/Kentucky brothers!!  maybe allow Illinois in there too??

Moving does suck! Packing boxes on one end and wondering why you ever thought that was important on the other.

I hope you and yours enjoy this new phase in your life. Congratulations!

Congrats man!  Moving sucks, but making a new home is always fun.

Welcome!  One more reason to have a Herf with the Ohio/Indiana/Kentucky brothers!!  maybe allow Illinois in there too??
Sounds good.

Congrats. Lex is a frequent destination for my crew...bout an hour and a half from WV if you're moving fast.

Very nice looking home, like the street name also. Congrats brother.

...and, you're not going to be too terribly far from Keeneland over on that side of town.  I still have a fondness Lexington.  It's a great city.  You have some great B&M places down there and, well, Cincinnati is only about an hour away.  Congratulations on the move!