• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw Fuente Event

Yeahthatsme

I know there's a huge CP group going to Padron in May, but is anybody going to be at Fuente? I plan on being there, Opus in hand.

I'll be there. As far as I know Simmsboard is still undecided.

I can't make it, but I will be interested to hear how Fuente treats the event this year.

I'd like to attend but went crazy with some ammo purchases lately so I'll have to wait and see.

I can't make Fuente due to a scheduling conflict with work, however, I'll be trying super hard to make Pepin this year.

I will be there for sure. I talked to Carlito last year while I was in Russia and he said he had to sit down and smoke a cigar with me. I'm going to hold him to it even if its just for 30 seconds. LOL!!! No idea what I will be smoking from the stash but I have some ideas. I do have to balance it out between the Event and May 4th.

I hardly ever hear about Fuente making appearances. I'm going to have to make a trip one day to Outlaw to see some of my favorites like Pepin/Padron/Fuente.

I'll be there early to late. Hopefully his selection he brings is better this year.

Looks like work is going to have me in KC at just the right time to attend the Fuente event this year. Looking forward to it!

Hmm, it's not looking so good for Fuente for me, have to make sure I can afford Padron, and I have some expenses coming up.

Everyone knows(I hope) that this event has been moved to the 25th!

I got the email the other day but already knew about it. I can not wait for this event. Looks like my long time friend will be going to this one since he is off work due to his heart being out of rhythm. Still deciding if we will come down on the 24th or the morning of the event. But I will be there for sure. :thumbs:

Since there will be a smaller number of distinguished CP members at this event, I'll pose the same question I asked in the Padron thread. How would a Herf (& Outlaw) newbie such as myself go about locating you fine gentlemen for a celebration of the leaf?

May I recommend a printout of your avatar pinned to your chest?