• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw Padron 2010

mmburtch

Sleep deprived and cranky
Yeah yeah, it's early. Doesn't change the fact that I bought my ticket today. Getting in Thursday night leaving Sunday Morning. The only thing on my schedule is cigars and BBQ!

Yeah yeah, it's early. Doesn't change the fact that I bought my ticket today. Getting in Thursday night leaving Sunday Morning. The only thing on my schedule is cigars and BBQ!

Eager beaver!! Hoping to spend more time yakking with you this time around Matt... Jeff says you're not so bad. Anyone who takes care of coi fish can't be, right?> :0

I'll be visiting my parents in Kansas City on several of these weekends, including the Padron event. I'll drop the kids off at their house on Friday night and say "see you on Sunday!"

Eager beaver!! Hoping to spend more time yakking with you this time around Matt... Jeff says you're not so bad. Anyone who takes care of coi fish can't be, right?> :0

That's Koi you heathen.

Just want to make sure I have a correct time line

1.) Friday Night Pre-party at Outlaw North
2.) Sat. Actual Event at Outlaw South
3.) Sat. Night- Sunday Morning Awkward moment with cigar smoking Twilight reenactor
4.) Dodging Throat Punches from Jon while wearing Clown Costume
5.) Awkward Moment explain to Jon there is no need to "Hug it Out"
6.) Texting Punk_Lawyer explaining that I am lost and yes the "Steelers" still suck
7.) Arrest for tresspassing *fingers crossed that Bsneed51 doesn't press charges*

So is that pretty much it, or did I forget something?

Just want to make sure I have a correct time line

1.) Friday Night Pre-party at Outlaw North
2.) Sat. Actual Event at Outlaw South
3.) Sat. Night- Sunday Morning Awkward moment with cigar smoking Twilight reenactor
4.) Dodging Throat Punches from Jon while wearing Clown Costume
5.) Awkward Moment explain to Jon there is no need to "Hug it Out"
6.) Texting Punk_Lawyer explaining that I am lost and yes the "Steelers" still suck
7.) Arrest for tresspassing *fingers crossed that Bsneed51 doesn't press charges*

So is that pretty much it, or did I forget something?

Burnt ends and beans

and that awkward moment explaining to the police why your "clown" outfit consists of big shoes face paint and nothing else.

I'd love to make this, will have to see how things pan out though.

I'm going to do my best to make this. This spring is starting to get busy: March-Spring Break in MN, April-Dark Lord Day, and May-Padron. I'll have to see if the bosses (both work and wife) will let me run around that much.

This is already shaping up to be an awesome time! Now, I just gotta try to save enough dough for Padron AND AK trips. Oh, and Joe, change your avatar. I got all excited thinking Tom was coming, then I realized it was you. Cheater!

Mmmmm...burnt ends and beans. Matt, I'm going to hug you this year, just you wait. And I'm gonna be sober too, so it'll be extra awkward.

I don't know if this is a positive or a negative, but the full MN contigent is already discussing seating arrangements in our convoy. All confirmed.

Spring Break in MN[/size], April-Dark Lord Day, and May-Padron. I'll have to see if the bosses (both work and wife) will let me run around that much.

You're going the wrong direction there. We'll probably still have snow in March.

I'll be there with bells on. I can't wait to see the new location. :thumbs:

Saw someone mention something about tickets, how much are they?

Tickets for an airline depend on where you are coming from. Tickets for speeding in KC vary on how big of an asshole the Officer is. Tickets for the "titty show" with Brad varies greatly depending on how long you're there and how much T&A he shows. Tickets for the Padron Event at the Outlaw are $250, and you can pay your moneys to me. Tickets for hugs given out to mmburtch are always free.

On another note, looks like I'll be getting into the AF13 buy after Dawson sends me that money! ;)

Tickets for an airline depend on where you are coming from. Tickets for speeding in KC vary on how big of an asshole the Officer is. Tickets for the "titty show" with Brad varies greatly depending on how long you're there and how much T&A he shows. Tickets for the Padron Event at the Outlaw are $250, and you can pay your moneys to me. Tickets for hugs given out to mmburtch are always free.

On another note, looks like I'll be getting into the AF13 buy after Dawson sends me that money! ;)
You lie! Suppose I expected there to be a fee for entry at the Outlaw events, being so prestigious and all...

You lie! Suppose I expected there to be a fee for entry at the Outlaw events, being so prestigious and all...
On a more serious note...Last year there was a $5 donation for a food plate that got you all you could eat at the main event. There were no other fees or anything.

This year may be different, but that was how it was last year and I'm sure the Outlaw crew will let us know in advance if there are any changes that are important. They know how many of us come in from out of town for these events. Well, this one, anyway. :)

On a more serious note...Last year there was a $5 donation for a food plate that got you all you could eat at the main event.

This $5 chip-in made me remember that time that Tim (sinnyc) almost cut that one guy who came and ripped off some pizza from us after we all threw in some clams for it. That was classic awesome!

"Um sir?? SIR!! Sir?!? Yeah...that's not for everybody. We all paid for it."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Spring Break in MN[/size], April-Dark Lord Day, and May-Padron. I'll have to see if the bosses (both work and wife) will let me run around that much.

You're going the wrong direction there. We'll probably still have snow in March.

I'll be there with bells on. I can't wait to see the new location. :thumbs:

I hope so. The kids want to see snow and I want to ice fish on Lake of the Woods.