• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OutlawD and Smokyballs

dav1041

Andy Sipowicz
Just wanted to throw out a big Thanks

to these guys. You truely know how to make a brothers day!!!!!!

The kindness and generosity you guys show is truly amazing :blush: .

Whenever work slows down I'll be in to smoke with you guys :thumbs: .

Thanks Again,

Dave

Only the good guys work at Outlaw!

Smoky and OutlawD are two of MO's finest brothers.

It was good to finally meet you! I've been waiting to meet since I joined pass! You got to come by during one of our events this year!

Brad and Dirick are among the best, no doubt. Brad, is among the most hardcore botls I know. :D

Well done, boys. One day I hope to drop in on the Outlaw.

Wilkey

Forget Vegas...I think CP's annual herf should be at Outlaw!

It was good to finally meet you! I've been waiting to meet since I joined pass! You got to come by during one of our events this year!

I grabbed a couple calenders today (very nice by the way :thumbs: ), hope to make it to most of the events this year, work permitting.

I second what Wilkey says, both are upstanding (if they haven't been drinking) BOTL.

Made my first visit to the Outlaw today and all I can say is WOW!!! Awesome store, great guys!!! Sorry I couldn't stay longer and fire one up (more shopping to do), but I will defiantly make it back up sometime soon. Hopefully myself and Twain can be part of a mini-herf there :) .

Crap, I missed meeting more CP'ers.
That's what happens when you have a day off.
That's great that you all had a great time.

I second what Wilkey says, both are upstanding (if they haven't been drinking) BOTL.

I gave up the booze about 3 years ago :p

If I hadn't I wouldn't be standing up :0

I like the idea of having the CP herf at the shop, we may have enough members here to put on a decent sized party by our standards. :whistling:

I've been to a few herfs from coast to coast, and had the good fortune of sharing cigars with a lot of fellow BOTLs. I've already herfed at Casa Fuente with a bunch of CPers, so Ybor City Florida and the Outlaw are the top two places where I'd most like to herf.

You girls are going to make me blush! :love: You guys need to take a hard look at that event calender and pick someone you want to meet(besides me, Dirick and Scott) and book a flight! The events alone are worth the trip! Not to mention we normal bomb the shit out of any CP'er that walks through the door(sorry Young Smoke, Dave got to me first yesterday!). We love our jobs and we really love the Pass.

You girls are going to make me blush! :love: You guys need to take a hard look at that event calender and pick someone you want to meet(besides me, Dirick and Scott) and book a flight! The events alone are worth the trip! Not to mention we normal bomb the shit out of any CP'er that walks through the door(sorry Young Smoke, Dave got to me first yesterday!). We love our jobs and we really love the Pass.

These three guys are worth the trip alone, and Brad is right about the bombing. When I went there I was just looking to introduce myself and put some names and faces together. Brad was busy with a customer and I was talking to Dirick and Scott, Brad finishes with the customer, calls to me I turn around and a bag comes flying towards me. He says "this is what we call an on the fly bomb". I was speechless!! They didn't know me from shit, and they treated me like a long lost friend. These folks are true BOTL's.
I'm trying to figure a out a way to convince the wife we need to move to KC :laugh:
Robby

The '07 lineup looks incredible any of those events would be a Great excuse to have a CP Herf! :D

all of these guys are awesome my one happy memory from kc is meeting the outlaw guys.