• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PACNW Herf-2007

Which works best for you to attend?

• Sept 22

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The Spud brothers and a few other Boise BOTL's have decided to take it upon themselves to host this event. As preliminary planning we would like to get opinions on dates for those who think they might attend. More information to follow. :thumbs:

Let us know where you are on coming..

Head count so far:

100% club:
Kiltedcraftsman
Blue Dragon
Stevehawk
Idahogn
Smellysell
Swissy
PutzMulligan

Tentative/suggested itinerary:

Friday 9/21:
Dinner/drinks/sticks-dowtown Boise @ 7ish
Possible dinner venues:
Piper Pup

Saturday 9/22:
Breakfast- Casa De Idahogn
Dawson Taylor Coffee

Lunch/sticks @ 12ish:
BBQ Competition (1130-1330)

3pm ish-Poker game/tourney

8pm-The HERF/BBQ-Casa de Matteucci/Canning
Good eats, good sticks, good spirits, good times!

Sunday 9/23:
TBD

Bring on the suggestions and comments! :thumbs:

Hmmm... Almost that time again huh!?!? :thumbs:
I would love to make this... Even if it's in IDAHO!!!
As of now, all those dates are good!

Any of those dates will work for me if you'll have me. I just need to know a little in advance.

September works better for me than October but I'll do my best to make the event. Just need some time to plan..... :cool:

Cheers - B.B.S.

Sept 22 is the only one that works for me, and barely... I work the day before which means I'll get off at 9am that morning.

Guess next year will have to be Alaska huh? :laugh:

I could get a costco load to boise and deliver any of those Saturday mornings, but the wife will want to come with me, and October works better for her, so I vote October.

Edit: That's assuming that the herf is in boise?

Way too far off for me to say yet but I would love to make it up. I will have more to say when I know where I will be working

c'mon people... vote!! The more that vote the better. I need dates set in stone ASAP as we found out we have a wedding that the Wifely Unit© and I HAVE to go to on Labor Day. Which could, possibly, make logistics a bear for making the herf.

So vote!!!! and sound of if you intend to go... make me wanna attend the herf!!!!! :cool:

I will go with Sept. 22 because I know the 29th won't work for me. It is looking more and more like we will be staying in the bay area which makes it more likely I will be able to make it up.

What do you guys have planned...? Got anything in mind...??

Don't tell me we're going to tie Cory up and throw potatoes at him...... :laugh:

Cheers - B.B.S.

Don't tell me we're going to tie Cory up and throw potatoes at him...... :laugh:

Cheers - B.B.S.

Naw, that gets old after the first few times...

:laugh:

We haven't discussed it a whole heckuva lot, but I'm guessing there will will be BBQ and cigars (duh)... and perhaps a float down the Boise river?

Cheers - B.B.S.

Naw, that gets old after the first few times...

:laugh:

We haven't discussed it a whole heckuva lot, but I'm guessing there will will be BBQ and cigars (duh)... and perhaps a float down the Boise river?
Now THAT sounds like a good time bro!!! :thumbs:

Bruce, Jonas? Roadtrip? In Bruce's car of course so we can be near death from niccotine poisoning when we get there.

Bruce, Jonas? Roadtrip? In Bruce's car of course so we can be near death from niccotine poisoning when we get there.

That's a doosey of a hall pass! 837 miles and, by mapquest, 12 hours. It's something to ponder, though.