• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron Panatela

g-smoke

Silent but deadly
I received a five pack of Padron Panatelas the other day and decided to try one last night.

I don't see them mentioned too much so thought I'd post my quick impressions. They're long and skinny: a 38 RG and about 7 inches long. All that Padron flavor came through with a bit of a toasty bread taste as well. Enjoyed the smoke, maybe even a little too much as it started to get a little bitter and hot towards the last third. Defintely one to take slow and pace yourself, which I'm trying to get better at.

I liked it and recommend them if you're into the panatela/lancero shape. Next time I have one, I'll post some pics.

Gonna stop by the shop tommorrow and pick one or two up and give em a shot. I have been smokin the balls of the Padrons lately but never gave the panatela a shot. Thanks for the review.

I got these at cigarauctioneer.com. Not sure how often they pop up. But I do see that Famous sells them in their regular line up as well.

I got these at cigarauctioneer.com. Not sure how often they pop up. But I do see that Famous sells them in their regular line up as well.

Thanx bro ... for the price, looks like I'm making a famous order.
$3 Padrons are hard to pass up.

C...

Yeah, these are great smokes and not often mentioned or as easily found as many of the other sizes!