• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Paging Dr Balls...

Mr Peat

Rich Perelman, "Loren you have a Godlike Presence.
Ok Brad...I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow on your B-day. Drink a nice glass for me as I didn't have Scotch this year. Damn my Doctors. LOL!!! And of course smoke a wonderful cigar as well. Once I get this package sent up for Tony, I hope you enjoy what it is coming your way and no, I won't be spoiling the surprise. Just think of it as some Chin-gina man love from me. :D

I'm truly sorry you had to fast today and I'm more upset that you didn't get to enjoy a dram. I'm going to do the dram part for you here in a minute and the cigar after work tomorrow. I miss your raccoon nest. I hope the doctors are helping you. Happy Birthday again my friend!

Happy B-Day Brad, I hope you have a great day filled with your favorite stogies and top shelf scotch as well....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Happy Birthday, Brad! Hope you and yours make a great memory today.

Tell Matt you should have the day off! With Pay! Happy Birthday Brad.

Happy Birthday Today...Tomorrow...Yesterday...or whenever your birthday is bro! Make it a special one....

After the last few birthday postings, I'm confused as to what day they are any more... :laugh:

Happy Birthday Today...Tomorrow...Yesterday...or whenever your birthday is bro! Make it a special one....

After the last few birthday postings, I'm confused as to what day they are any more... :laugh:

Its not confusing for Brad and my b-day. Sept 1st is Mr Peat Day and Sept 2nd is Dr Balls day. :p

For those of you who don't know, when Brad was born, the doctor slapped his mother. :0 :laugh:

Happy Birthday, young fella.

Doc.