• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Palm Springs, CA

tsmckenney

Mick
Fellas,

I'm gonna be working in Palm Springs between Dec 10 - 13. The 11th and 12th are for smoking. Any CPers from this area? I have a few questions.

1. Where can a group of drinking folk go for good beer/food/entertainment? A one-stop kinda thing would be good, with the priorities being good food and beer.

2. Where to smoke, and does anyone want to meet up?

3. Where to party? Friday night, I'll burn the city to the ground. Where should I start?

Thanks in advance.

add: I'll be staying at the Wyndam.

The River in Rancho Mirage.
Cohiba Lounge (They have anything you want...within reason)
The Yard House is 4 doors down. You can sit in the patio and eat, drink and smoke.

If you don't mind pissing away a ton of money, I have some more suggestions.

My office is right down the street, but the 11th and 12th are no go's I have appointments out of the area all afternoon on the 11th and I am playing in a golf tournament on the 12th. Again, that is out of the area as well. If you are available during lunch on the 11th, I might be able to squeeze in a roubusto at The Yard House.

The Yard House is 4 doors down. You can sit in the patio and eat, drink and smoke.

My office is right down the street, but the 11th and 12th are no go's I have appointments out of the area all afternoon on the 11th and I am playing in a golf tournament on the 12th. Again, that is out of the area as well. If you are available during lunch on the 11th, I might be able to squeeze in a roubusto at The Yard House.

Lunch won't work. Thanks for the info though, I appreciate it.

Smokes and Food and he's not down; :whistling:

Kumar,

Money comes first.

If you're willing to make the drive, Azucar in Corona, CA, can take care of food, drinks, smoking, and entertainment.

This is StinkiMonki's lounge, and it is simply awesome. I wish it was closer to the office I occasionally visit in LA: I'd just rent a couch from Geoff and spend all my free time at Azucar.

Actually, that's not a half-bad idea...

Kumar,

Money comes first.

:whistling:

If you're willing to make the drive, Azucar in Corona, CA, can take care of food, drinks, smoking, and entertainment.

This is StinkiMonki's lounge, and it is simply awesome. I wish it was closer to the office I occasionally visit in LA: I'd just rent a couch from Geoff and spend all my free time at Azucar.

Actually, that's not a half-bad idea...
I'd be happy to rent the couch to you every time. LOL

Kumar,

Money comes first.

:whistling:

Dang, jumpin' some conclusions here, gents. I work for the Govt. I'll be in town for a conference, and this particular conference will have working lunches throughout. Not a money thing.

Going to Stinki's sounds great, and the drive wouldn't even bother me; but again, I work for the govt and they aren't fronting a rental for this kind of travel.

Although, I'm sure I could find a way to Rancho Mirage for an evening HERF.