I'm doing something a little different... I've been smoking Panacea cigars for a few years now, and I've given many away to friends at herfs (all of who enjoyed them). Paul makes a good cigar, and this is one that I consider to be one of my go to "everyday" cigars. You can now have a chance to try 2 Panacea cigars, and also be entered to win a 5-pack of other premium cigars.
- Open to first 15 participants.
- Must reside in the lower 48 states.
- Must be a member in good standing with at least 2 months of activity.
- Pass will include Panacea cigars (Red and Black).
- Participant takes 1 each (red and black) and puts at least 1 cigar back in pass of equal/near value.
- Participants are required to post a written or video review of the Panacea in this thread: (coming soon)
- Review must be posted within 30 days of "taking" cigar.
- Pass must be shipped within 2 days of receipt - let's keep it moving quickly.
- Pass must be insured for $100, and tracking number needs to be obtained.
- USPS is preferred carrier.
Part II - Chance to win a nice 5-pack sampler of premium cigars
- After all reviews have been posted, you'll be entered to win a nice 5-pack of premium cigars.
- Cigar reviews will be voted on by the community.
- Member who has been voted for best review wins.
- Review can be either written or video format.
- Since this pass includes both red and black Panaceas (and you're required to take 1 each), you can post just 1 review if you prefer, or post a review of both the red and the black. Posting two reviews will give you a better chance at winning the 5 pack.
- Tall Paul
Where to post your review:
- Red Label Habano Torpedo - http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/topic/74104-panacea-red-label-habano-torpedo-cigar-review/
- Black Label Maduro Perfecto - http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/topic/74105-panacea-black-label-maduro-perfecto-cigar-review/